Help with HK

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I dont know what rank they have housekeeping, check with the owner..
Second of all the link is /ase/index.php?url=login

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
*Shoots myself in the head* Weston you have officially passed dumb. I was just telling Fluke you do not have a HK and I said this on the hotel before because no one added it and he tells me he did add it when I look in the damn cms and he doesn't touch it!?

Ugh -_- Where would your hotel even be if I did not help for what I have already?

Jeffrey

FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
*Shoots myself in the head* Weston you have officially passed dumb. I was just telling Fluke you do not have a HK and I said this on the hotel before because no one added it and he tells me he did add it when I look in the damn cms and he doesn't touch it!?

Ugh -_- Where would your hotel even be if I did not help for what I have already?
Don't call his dumb, He didn't know so he asked, and thanks for clearing it up for him.

OFT:

I know your hosted on serverheroes from elliot, its cool that your supporting him
but i need to tell you, Delete direct from cloudflare as it shows your real ip..

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Don't call his dumb, He didn't know so he asked, and thanks for clearing it up for him.
No you don't even understand what I have had to go through. This one kid has asked me "How do I get on my database" while I am being bugged about the HK for him and then he messaged me today about the paypal buttons, after I have already helped him with a bunch of other stuff its just like ughhh. I am being asked of too much when before I wasn't being asked anything.

Jeffrey

FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
No you don't even understand what I have had to go through. This one kid has asked me "How do I get on my database" while I am being bugged about the HK for him and then he messaged me today about the paypal buttons, after I have already helped him with a bunch of other stuff its just like ughhh. I am being asked of too much when before I wasn't being asked anything.
Okay, Thanks for clearing it up.. also read my off topic post!

Users who are viewing this thread