(Help) With adding a new clothing item to catalog

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello, im currently attempting to add the new kitty backpack to my catalog. I have it in the cat and to where i can double click and it adds it to my clothing, but for some reason its not the kitty backpack? See below--->

Here is everything im using, swfs and sqls---

I have the swf named clothing_r18_catbag in both the hof_furni and production folder
I also have the swf named acc_chest_U_catbackpack in both the hof_furni and production folder

Now im not sure but the furni data has the clothing_r18_catbag on it so maybe change it to acc_chest_U_catback?

Also the furnidata i put under room item types if that makes a difference?

Here is everything else, the figuremap and figure data are both in the correct spots as well. I did update_mutant, have purged cloud flare, cleared cache update_items, update_cat basically everything i can think of lol

<furnitype id="100169" classname="clothing_r18_catbag">
<revision>64270</revision>
<defaultdir>0</defaultdir>
<xdim>1</xdim>
<ydim>1</ydim>
<partcolors/>
<name>Kitty Backpack</name>
<description>clothing_r18_catbag desc</description>
<adurl></adurl>
<offerid>-1</offerid>
<buyout>0</buyout>
<rentofferid>-1</rentofferid>
<rentbuyout>0</rentbuyout>
<bc>0</bc>
<excludeddynamic>0</excludeddynamic>
<customparams>3702</customparams>
<specialtype>23</specialtype>
<canstandon>0</canstandon>
<cansiton>0</cansiton>
<canlayon>0</canlayon>
<furniline>tokyo</furniline>
</furnitype>

INSERT INTO `catalog_items`(`id`, `page_id`, `item_id`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_diamonds`, `amount`, `limited_sells`, `limited_stack`, `offer_active`, `extradata`, `badge`, `offer_id`) VALUES ('100169', '10075', '100169', 'Kitty Backpack', '3', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '1', '', '', '-1');

INSERT INTO `furniture`(`id`, `item_name`, `public_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `behaviour_data`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `height_adjustable`, `effect_id`, `wired_id`, `is_rare`, `clothing_id`, `extra_rot`) VALUES ('100169', 'clothing_r18_catbag', 'Kitty Backpack', 's', '1', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '100169', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'purchasable_clothing', '100169', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '100169', '0');

INSERT INTO `catalog_clothing` (`id`, `clothing_name`, `clothing_parts`) VALUES ('100169', 'acc_chest_U_catbackpack', '3204,3205,3206');

<lib id="clothing_r18_catbag" revision="64184">
<part id="3204" type="ca"/>
<part id="3205" type="ca"/>
<part id="3206" type="ca"/>
</lib>

<set id="3702" gender="U" club="0" colorable="1" selectable="1" preselectable="0" sellable="1"><part id="3204" type="ca" colorable="1" index="0" colorindex="1"/><part id="3205" type="ca" colorable="1" index="1" colorindex="2"/><part id="3206" type="ca" colorable="0" index="2" colorindex="0"/></set>

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018

Looks like you don't have any custom clothes, just rip habbos files.
I followed that, im saying if you look at the images, iv added the new cat backpack but if you see my character its a regular backpack not the cat one see what im saying.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Inside catalog_clothing change catalog_parts to "3702".
That didnt fix it, turns out that if you look in my images there that i posted above, if you see the picture of the accesories where you choose what you put on your character. The one thats not loaded is the cat backpack. Its not loading for some reason im ganna guess the swf. or something is in the wrong spot im ganna look into it

Users who are viewing this thread