[Help] Staff Wired Furni???

ubermrjon

Jul 27, 2014
Hi there!

So I went on my retro and looked under the staff catalog and saw this unusual wired furni/item. It has 4 red/purple-ish circles on it and apparently it gives an award. I tried to type something in it and enter but it says "saving item failed, you don't have permission to use this item." So I was wondering how to use it because I know that on other retros they have staff wired… Any help? Thanks :) Heres the picture:

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
wf_act_give_reward ,
1. To run query = sql:%YOUR QUERY%
2. To give badge = badge:%ID LIKE ADM%
3. To give effect = effect:%EFFECT ID%
4. To give achieve = award:%ACHIEVEMENT ID%
5. To give coins = credits:%HOW MUCH%
6. To give pixels = pixels:%HOW MUCH%
7. To give VIPpoints = points:%HOW MUCH%
8. To give rank = rank:%RANK ID LIKE 7%
9. To give respect = respect:%HOW MUCH%
10. To send alert = alert:%MESSAGE%
11. Send user to a room = send:%ROOM ID%

wf_cnd_phx
suffix :

eq is equal
mt is more than
mte is more that or equal to
lt is less than
lte is less than or equal to

How to add suffix?
Eg. roomusers+suffix

Choose your desired suffix and result :
roomuserseq
roomusersmt

Double click and there will be a wired form of message :
Code:
1. To check how many user in room =[B]roomusers+suffix:[/B]%HOW MANY%
2. To check user has achievements =[B]userhasachievement:[/B]%ID% OR[B]userhasntachievement:[/B]%ID%

3. To check user has VIP = [B]userhasvip:1[/B] OR [B]userhasntvip:1[/B]
4. To check user has badge = [B]userhasbadge:[/B]%ID% OR[B]userhasntbadge:[/B]%ID%

5. To check user has effect = [B]userhaseffect:[/B]%ID% OR[B]userhasnteffect:[/B]%ID%

6. To check user rank = [B]userrank+suffix:[/B]%RANK ID%
7. To check user credits = [B]usercredits+suffix:[/B]%HOW MUCH%
8. To check user pixels = [B]userpixels+suffix:[/B]%HOW MUCH%
9. To check user points = [B]userpoints+suffix:[/B]%HOW MUCH%
10.To check user wearing = [B]wearing:[/B]%SOMETHING LIKE hd-180-3% OR [B]notwearing:[/B]%SOMETHING LIKE hd-180-3%

11.To check user carrying = [B]carrying:[/B]%ITEMID% OR[B]notcarrying:[/B]%ITEMID%
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

ubermrjon

Jul 27, 2014
When I do the badge command I made it so when a user enters a room they get that badge. I do get a badge… But it shows a reload symbol. Like two arrows in the form of a circle:

P.S > I even reload the hotel but it still shows that. Any thoughts? I wanted it like this so I could Have quests like on habbo and at the end you'd get a badge.

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
When I do the badge command I made it so when a user enters a room they get that badge. I do get a badge… But it shows a reload symbol. Like two arrows in the form of a circle:

P.S > I even reload the hotel but it still shows that. Any thoughts? I wanted it like this so I could Have quests like on habbo and at the end you'd get a badge.
Mark me as best answer pls :* and also are you sure you entered the correct badge code?

ubermrjon

Jul 27, 2014
Done. And Ya… I tested out the MRG03 badge and thats a migration badge… i even reloaded and its still a circle thingy. Also… I tried the coins one too and i didn't receive any coins.

Codlol1234

Sep 17, 2014
wf_act_give_reward ,
1. To run query = sql:%YOUR QUERY%
2. To give badge = badge:%ID LIKE ADM%
3. To give effect = effect:%EFFECT ID%
4. To give achieve = award:%ACHIEVEMENT ID%
5. To give coins = credits:%HOW MUCH%
6. To give pixels = pixels:%HOW MUCH%
7. To give VIPpoints = points:%HOW MUCH%
8. To give rank = rank:%RANK ID LIKE 7%
9. To give respect = respect:%HOW MUCH%
10. To send alert = alert:%MESSAGE%
11. Send user to a room = send:%ROOM ID%

This is EXTREMELY useful. Thank-you so much for this, at last someone tells me them... Been wondering this for a long time now. Thumbs up to you!

Users who are viewing this thread