Help setting up Habbo Retro (Paid Job)

Ringpower

May 17, 2015
Hi.

We need help setting up a Habbo Retro with newest emulator (which has no bugs) and latest UI
We have our own VPS and domain that we want and install it on.
Please contact us if you are interested then we agree on a price.

Ringpower

May 17, 2015
Hello.
Thank you for your suggestion. It seems that they will not do the job if we do not also put websites on their servers. We have our own server and a separate domain that we want to use.

Some who feel they can take on the job? :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Ahh, sorry. I would help, but I cannot.

BUT wait a second, I have a CMS, SWF and everything but I cannot confirm it works - It is new UI
Lol anyone who uses that host is stupid. You have no control, and can only edit what they give you permission to edit. I have used it, and its stupid. You pay for them to advertise their company. Kids like you provide them with money $$ to scam more kids

KingLegend

head chav
May 17, 2015
Ill set you up your retro, latest emu for free.
Unlike some people on this forum, I Don't do it for the money.
Contact me on skype, or private message me.
-Marley.Smith36

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Or how about you do it yourself instead of paying or getting someone to do it for free? What makes you think you can run a hotel if you cannot build one? It takes literally 30 minutes..... there is thousands of tutorials man. Don't waist your time if you cant do it yourself...

To all the people who are trying to help him, the better way it to post tutorials instead of doing it for him... facepalm.jpg

Ringpower

May 17, 2015
I can do it myself. The problem is that I'm not able to find the latest iu and emulator on the Internet (that the download is actually working) and I have tried to find it. So if anyone can send me a link I may be able to to it myself :)

Users who are viewing this thread