[HELP PLS] Clothes not correctly loading

DeniAi

Oct 15, 2017
Hello i am using Cloud Emulator (plusemu edit)

When i put customs clothes in, it dosent show all of them. (like 60% isnt there)
i change the figuredata/map in gamedata and in the extra emulator folder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
You shouldnt have to edit anything with the figuredata/map just drop the new ones in and click replace.
The clothing should be dropped into the SWFs folder so gordon-(your revision) in that folder.
Lastly, You shouldn't need to edit anything inside of the emulator configs.
Just rename the figuredata/map you have to the ones that are already in the config's then drop and replace.
Best of luck.

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
You shouldnt have to edit anything with the figuredata/map just drop the new ones in and click replace.
The clothing should be dropped into the SWFs folder so gordon-(your revision) in that folder.
Lastly, You shouldn't need to edit anything inside of the emulator configs.
Just rename the figuredata/map you have to the ones that are already in the config's then drop and replace.
Best of luck.
Not sure who mentioned emulator configs but okay. As for the not replacing anything inside the files, from the ***** tutorials and Central's tutorial I believe you do.
. There is also a tutorial on *****.

DeniAi

Oct 15, 2017
its not my first time changing clothes, but the swfs arent loading, changed all xmls (yes the on in the extra too) and no errors on dev console.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Only similar error I had with this if you miss 1 item of clothing a lot of them also won’t load. Make sure you haven’t missed an item or something. (F12).

Illusions

Dec 31, 2017
Only similar error I had with this if you miss 1 item of clothing a lot of them also won’t load. Make sure you haven’t missed an item or something. (F12).
Yea, instead of dragging your mouse across them, make sure to ctrl + a it selects them all, then just drag and drop them in the production folder

Users who are viewing this thread