HELP PLEASE! (request)

Jamescool12

Jan 17, 2014
Does anyone know where I can get the most updated habbo.swf r63b with custom stuff in it please? ?
Cause the one for my retro right now is good but its shitty the icons are ugly and chats are ugly the catalogue is disgusting

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The icons you can change yourself by decompiling the swf

The catalog? If you're talking about organization or specific catalog pages, that's done in your database. If you're talking about old revision vs. new see below

The chat? You should be able to change your chat bubble or any chat settings in your room settings

To update your swf you will also need the emulator edits (packet updates). There is a rival forum with a tutorial on how to update. You will need to go through the comment section (like 10 pages) for all the other fixes

Jamescool12

Jan 17, 2014
The icons you can change yourself by decompiling the swf

The catalog? If you're talking about organization or specific catalog pages, that's done in your database. If you're talking about old revision vs. new see below

The chat? You should be able to change your chat bubble or any chat settings in your room settings

To update your swf you will also need the emulator edits (packet updates). There is a rival forum with a tutorial on how to update. You will need to go through the comment section (like 10 pages) for all the other fixes
Well I found a r63 one how do I make it into a r63b ?

Users who are viewing this thread