[Help]PHPRetro Client Slow Loading[Help]

Dashy64

Jan 10, 2011
So, I have continued my research with my hotel, and I found out that it takes forever for the Client to load for some users.. but it's not laggy. What is the problem?

Extra Information:
-ObboRP DCR
-ObboRP Emu

RetroNewbie

May 15, 2011
On Housekeeping make sure you did this settings/site/ Then go to the bottom and you will see (Statuse Image) Click Disable. If it nots that either your users internet suck ass, Or You need to new dcrs or text, or vars .
Your welcome :p

xTerra

Slut Muffin :]
Oct 8, 2011
On Housekeeping make sure you did this settings/site/ Then go to the bottom and you will see (Statuse Image) Click Disable. If it nots that either your users internet suck ass, Or You need to new dcrs or text, or vars .
Your welcome :p
Theres probably a 50-50 chance between a crappy internet connection, or some kind of setting.. If you check and double check your dcrs , text or vars and there 100% posative, then its your Internet, which is probably little you can do to fix that

Dashy64

Jan 10, 2011
Theres probably a 50-50 chance between a crappy internet connection, or some kind of setting.. If you check and double check your dcrs , text or vars and there 100% posative, then its your Internet, which is probably little you can do to fix that

Well, it couldn't be my Internet connection, because if It's that, then wouldn't the hotel be laggy as well, not just the client loading?

Users who are viewing this thread