[Help Needed] Westyy's Plus Emulator

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Before anyone comments saying there are already help threads etc about this, I've looked plenty of times and haven't found any of the issues that can be solved of this.

So I am currently trying to get Westyy's Emulator going, I have everything setup correctly meaning the swfs & client both configured.
the client loads then the known familiar issue " my client is stuck at 76% D: " appears, Now could someone please help me in any way I've asked Westyy but apparently he isn't doing Habbo anymore, It's showing that there's 2 people online also.

Any help would be much appreciated because jesus christ this shit is killing me lol.

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I was helping him on join.me and I ran out of time (I'm at college) Problems I noticed when I was on as well:
Wrong IP address in the Client
Wrong Port in the Client
Too many / Possibly Incorrect ports opened for both incoming and outgoing

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I would try using Sledmore’s Plus and looking at a few tutorials/help threads.

If you’re putting the wrong IP/port in places then you might have problems else where. It’s quite a vague problem to go with without actually having a look at all of the files.

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
You must be registered for see images attach

Just keeps loading on 100%
I would try using Sledmore’s Plus and looking at a few tutorials/help threads.

If you’re putting the wrong IP/port in places then you might have problems else where. It’s quite a vague problem to go with without actually having a look at all of the files.
Yeah everything was configured correctly as I haven't solved the 100% loading bar stuck problem. now over the past few hours I spent on trying to fix it, I might aswell go back to Sledmores EMU. I marked your answer as best answer because to me I think westyys emu is a piece of crap and so many people are having constant problems with it.

JoshuaS

Learning
Jan 9, 2014
Yeah everything was configured correctly as I haven't solved the 100% loading bar stuck problem. now over the past few hours I spent on trying to fix it, I might aswell go back to Sledmores EMU. I marked your answer as best answer because to me I think westyys emu is a piece of crap and so many people are having constant problems with it.

Might try out the Alaska plusemulator by Jeffrey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread