[Help Needed] Westyy's Plus Emulator

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Before anyone comments saying there are already help threads etc about this, I've looked plenty of times and haven't found any of the issues that can be solved of this.

So I am currently trying to get Westyy's Emulator going, I have everything setup correctly meaning the swfs & client both configured.
the client loads then the known familiar issue " my client is stuck at 76% D: " appears, Now could someone please help me in any way I've asked Westyy but apparently he isn't doing Habbo anymore, It's showing that there's 2 people online also.

Any help would be much appreciated because jesus christ this shit is killing me lol.

Last edited:

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
If your client loads to 100% then its not the 76% error disconnecting...!? Your post makes no damn sense.. Is it loading to 100% or disconnecting at 76%
It loaded to 100%, the hotel view showed and then the client all of a sudden disconnected, so i reloaded the client then now it gets stuck to 76%, the EMU does connect to the client because every time i close the emu the client disconnects. I'm only asking for help for this to be solved..

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Thread cleaned. If you don't want to help someone, don't respond. But don't spam a thread with unneeded posts. As for OP, please just report the posts instead of making it a discussion.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Try opening your ports (30000, 30001); if not try SWFs, there is a lot, and I mean a lot of threads out there which apply to your problem.
✓ Verify the client.php is pointing to your VPS IP address or 127.0.0.1 for localhost
✓ Verify the client port is the same on the emulator configuration
✓ Verify the emulator is configured properly and running
✓ Verify you have opened the same port number used by the client and the emulator for game connection
✓ Verify you have updated the links in your external variables, and external variables overrides

Users who are viewing this thread