[Help] move and rotate fix wired

Mikeeeeeee

Dec 31, 2013
Hello,

I have some buggs in my goldtree emulator,
if i selected furni with move and rotate wired and i set the timer on.

Than glitches the furni:

How to fix ?

Mikeeeeeee

Dec 31, 2013
no advertising :p.
@Mikeeeeeee go to your database > furniture. and search for the wired u need to fix, change the interaction.
Tnx but the interaction is: wf_act_moverotate
Interaction_modes_count = 1

You have to recode it. I did. You can check my hotel out limit-hotel.com and I can work something out with fixing it for ya.
So can you give me the fix ?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
no advertising :p.
@Mikeeeeeee go to your database > furniture. and search for the wired u need to fix, change the interaction.
Lol So wrong.
Im also experiencing this issue.
Please help

Do you have the problem that the chosen item moves directly through other items?

There is actually 2 problems with the wired in GTE.
1) Move Rotate Wired does not check if the furniture on the tile it is moving to, is ALL walkable so it will go over everything
2) Move Rotate Wired all moves in the same direction for everything that is selected
I have both of these fixed.

I wasn't advertising neither I was telling him to go look at the wired on my hotel and see how it works, and I would help him fix his hotel. Advertising to someone who wants to own their own hotel and already has it setup is pointless, and the link is in my signature...

There are 2 reasons why I am not replying with the code
1) I want you guys to learn how to do it. In your moverotate class there is already a way to send the cordinates to the tile the furniture is going to move to. You create a method, and send it those coordinates. Then you are going to access your items table and find all the furniture where x, y, z match your coordinates you sent. You're going to loop through each of them and make sure its walkable. If any of it is not walkable, send false and do not allow the furniture to move.
2) I unobfuscated GTE Emulator so all my methods, variables and what not are different, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread