[Help] Group Badges & Pets R63B

kyledbw11

Apr 29, 2011
Hello,

I have recently been away from retros for the better part of say a year now. I have owned many retros in the past most being R63A. However this time I decided I would take the jump to R63B I've always wanted to do it and thought it would be a nice little personal challenge.

I'm currently having a few problems and was hoping someone may be able to offer advice. Originally our group badges didn't work but then found it was just a problem to do with the external_variables so I soon fixed that and now they show up. The problem is now some of the badge is broke but some work. For example if I have a group badge with letters on it, it changes it to another badge unrelated. (Example below)

Original Design -
You must be registered for see images attach

End result -

Im currently unsure on how to fix this but I think it may have something to do with all of the images in the directory in which the badges come from?

My second problem is that pets work find up until the point you pick them up. For some reason once you pick up the pets they no longer appear in your inventory. If someone knows how to fix that it'd be a help.

This is the current Emulator I am using -

--------------------------
I have looked around but can't seem to find anything that goes on this problem directly just mainly badges don't appear which I already fixed .
Again any help would be appreciated thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread