[HELP] Furni SQL Error [HELP]

Crumpets

Dec 19, 2013
Hey guys,

I'm using GTE and have downloaded all the new furni packs from retro ripper along with the 933 builders club furni.

Normally if i go to run the sql query i get an error like column not found or what have you.

I look and its missing some columns in the sqls so what i got from that is it was written for another emu db.

Does anybody know how i can make the sql compatible with GTE? Because i really dont want to enter over 1000 furni by hand.

Anything helps, thanks in advance.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Just add the missing columns to the table, then run the querys again?....
Could you give any worse advice? Like everytime you give advice I feel like you're setting people up to fail, I think you should just stop replying to threads.

First of all if you're using SQL's for another emulator, stop. That is the worst thing you could possibly do is add fields just for that furniture that doesn't even match your emulator. Here is the release for phoenix:

Crumpets

Dec 19, 2013
Could you give any worse advice? Like everytime you give advice I feel like you're setting people up to fail, I think you should just stop replying to threads.

First of all if you're using SQL's for another emulator, stop. That is the worst thing you could possibly do is add fields just for that furniture that doesn't even match your emulator. Here is the release for phoenix:

I gotta say man every post i put up your the first to give a helpful response lol thanks man i appreciate the help. Have you ever see the new furni packs on retro ripper? Some of those sqls dont work. Rather than add the columns to the db, is it possible to remove the columns in sql, because there atleast 3 columns i dont have

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015

Chill out bruh, thanks for telling me tho. I'll try better next time lol. Also, I did not know that the SQLs were for another emu, I were assuming it was for phx/gte.

Last edited:

Crumpets

Dec 19, 2013

Hey man I get this error: [Err] 1364 - Field 'song_id' doesn't have a default value

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Chill out bruh, thanks for telling me tho. I'll try better next time lol. Also, I did not know that the SQLs were for another emu, I were assuming it was for phx/gte.
Alright np, just frustrates me sometimes when people try to tell someone to hide the error instead of fixing it.

Hey man I get this error: [Err] 1364 - Field 'song_id' doesn't have a default value
Go to your items table i believe this is in and just select "Allow Null" because song_id is for Jukeboxes

Just incase you are interested in adding your own custom songs using this song_id field here is a tutorial by Jerry:

Oh and I just seen your other post, ***** is great for getting the basic stuff but I found new releases don't work the best there.
is another good one, but they don't update their stuff very often.
I also found that ***** rarely ever posts furniture with zoomout.

Crumpets

Dec 19, 2013
Alright np, just frustrates me sometimes when people try to tell someone to hide the error instead of fixing it.

Go to your items table i believe this is in and just select "Allow Null" because song_id is for Jukeboxes

Just incase you are interested in adding your own custom songs using this song_id field here is a tutorial by Jerry:

Oh and I just seen your other post, ***** is great for getting the basic stuff but I found new releases don't work the best there.
thanks man I appreciate it

Crumpets

Dec 19, 2013

Hey man thanks again, I just downloaded all the furni packs. Some were for r63b. Some worked but images didnt show. I took all the necessary steps like update commands, clear cache, etc. The new furni and builders club inages dont show. Could it be they're not compatible with my r63?

Users who are viewing this thread