Help for ranks?

Flurry

no love
Aug 14, 2014
Hi,
I got an important problem since few days.
I use a Spanish emu that contains 17 ranks at the base. I changed the permissions, the ranks, and even some files in the emu so that the rank 8 becomes that of "Creator".
Except that as soon as I try to make a command of the type :ha, I have a message that I have to be logged in as Staff to use this command
What is the solution?

Thanks for reading me

Flurry

no love
Aug 14, 2014
Did you update permissions and permissions commands table
Yes I did it, thanks for help
I've another problem, when i'm ranked and that I connect on my CMS, I am immediately disconnected from the site as soon as I change page, no matter which one (I have to reconnect each time)

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
Yes I did it, thanks for help
I've another problem, when i'm ranked and that I connect on my CMS, I am immediately disconnected from the site as soon as I change page, no matter which one (I have to reconnect each time)
This is because of IIS caching, probably set something to expire every second but I don't remember, this might give you a clue.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
It's been my experience that in goign to less ranks than the base amount in any emu, issues arise. You can add more but whenever I have gone to less ranks than what there initially was, I have issues that require more work than just changing the db tables.

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
It's been my experience that in goign to less ranks than the base amount in any emu, issues arise. You can add more but whenever I have gone to less ranks than what there initially was, I have issues that require more work than just changing the db tables.

Issues can arise but if done properly and not rushed then it can work. It all depends on how it's developed and configured at the end of the day.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Issues can arise but if done properly and not rushed then it can work. It all depends on how it's developed and configured at the end of the day.
Yeah definitely not saying it can't be done. Just seems like he is relatively newer to programming and/or Habbo so I was noting that there can be multiple areas to change code for just to get less ranks working properly since certain checks are set up for < > <= >= so when the system is changed there can be areas where the checks need to be adjusted.

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
Yeah definitely not saying it can't be done. Just seems like he is relatively newer to programming and/or Habbo so I was noting that there can be multiple areas to change code for just to get less ranks working properly since certain checks are set up for < > <= >= so when the system is changed there can be areas where the checks need to be adjusted.

True but even with a newbie approach coding can still be done carefully and correctly. As somebody who is new to coding I would believe he would check over his coding a lot more to make sure it's right. I mean when I first started coding that's what I did.

Users who are viewing this thread