(HELP) - (FluxEMU) Client stuck at 76%

tobi3591

Mar 16, 2018
Hi.
So i'm just converting my hotel to a RP retro, using FluxRP. I just noticed that my client is stuck at 76%.. I have tryed to fix this problem for a long time now and i need someone who can help me out..
I have checked the files, configs, emulator settings etc external_variables and all my ports are open..
Someone have an idea??
Thanks

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Thought you knew C#, can't you figure it out?
Knowing C# has nothing to do with it considering the 76% error comes before any interaction with the emulator (it cannot reach the emulator) so congrats you played yourself trying to be a smartass. Secondly, 76% can happen to the best of us it's knowing how to trace your steps and figure out what you missed cause usually it's something small

If you're trying to use a proxy I recommend by passing it until you get your client working then add other elements such as a proxy. Also, make sure your emulator config is 100% correct and matches your client config . Double check ports are opened and then while client is open pull up the console (ctrl shift J) to view any errors

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
76% error is to do with the Emulator fyi. It's the handshake between client and server.

But for the most part JayCustom nailed it on the head. Check your configs and Make sure your sso is being set correctly and being received by the emulator.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
76% error is to do with the Emulator fyi. It's the handshake between client and server.

But for the most part JayCustom nailed it on the head. Check your configs and Make sure your sso is being set correctly and being received by the emulator.
The problem of a 76% error comes from:
- Incorrect Configuration in the Emulator or in the Client
- Incorrect Configuration in the External Variables
- Ports do not match
- Port is not opened

The 76% percent IS the handshake - but its BEFORE the emulator receives the connection. So nothing has happened on the emulator side yet - resulting in no knowledge of C# needed.

Users who are viewing this thread