[Help] [Client]

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
So the hotel can hold up to like 50 or so gifts I think and then it starts to give a duplicate entry.
This only happens when you buy a gift/buy ecotron box

You buy it and the client disconnects then throws this exception
Code:
4/19/2015 9:59:13 AM: Error: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Duplicate entry '26462' for key 'PRIMARY'
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteScalar()
   at GoldTree.Storage.DatabaseClient.ExecuteQuery(String sQuery, Int32 timeout) in c:\Users\JayMa_000\Desktop\JayCustom Emulator\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\Storage\DatabaseClient.cs:line 33
   at GoldTree.Communication.Messages.Recycler.RecycleItemsMessageEvent.Handle(GameClient Session, ClientMessage Event) in c:\Users\JayMa_000\Desktop\JayCustom Emulator\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\Communication\Messages\Recycler\RecycleItemsMessageEvent.cs:line 39
   at GoldTree.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.ParsePacket(Byte[]& bytes) in c:\Users\JayMa_000\Desktop\JayCustom Emulator\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 577

Yes I can read and it clearly says Dupicate entry 26462,
Yes I have looked to find an answer,
Yes I have tried to figure it out myself,
Yes I have truncated the items table and tried to buy lots of gifts/ecotron boxes,

So I use GTE Emu and its R63

Users who are viewing this thread