[HELP] Braincms + Arcturus Errors

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
I am having two really annoying problems that I cannot seem to figure out. I am using BrainCms 1.8.0 & Arcturus Emulator 1.6.0.

1) Basically whenever new users who haven't even been on my website try to register, for some ODD reason it gives them the error "You have created more than 2 accounts already". Then I go to the db and see that all ip_current and ip_last are similar if not the same! For some odd reason whenever anyone registers, it gives them the same ip or very similar and doesn't record their actual ip. Please help it is really annoying!!

2) So I added more ranks into Arcturus emulator (11 ranks in total). I set permissions everything is fine however on the staff page when I rank myself 11 it reverts to rank 7 for some odd reason. And this only happens to my user. I have someone else ranked 11 and her rank stays the same but mine changes after I go off or something.

Please help would be very appreciated as it is a live hotel. Thank you very much and I hope someone could help out!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If everybody has the same IP upon registration it's usually because you're using a proxy, if not then it has something to do with the setup of the CMS. Since I've only ever used RevCMS for something similar to this issue.

Logout and then rank the user, log back in.

Users who are viewing this thread