Introduction helo

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Honestly, i could go on for days with this argument. But i'm not going to because this a Welcome thread, nothing more.

My final say is this, for a female to be recognized officially on this forum as a female, you ask them to give you visual proof of themselves. Which basically means, every user is male until proven otherwise. Does that sound very equal and fair to you?
No, but what you are saying isn't right either. If she/he says she/he is a female, most of the people will believe it. Giving proof is 100% optional and his/her own choice to do so.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
No, but what you are saying isn't right either. If she/he says she/he is a female, most of the people will believe it. Giving proof is 100% optional and his/her own choice to do so.

I'm going to let you revise over the comments on the first page and think about what you just said. From what i see none believes he/she.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I'm going to let you revise over the comments on the first page and think about what you just said. From what i see none believes he/she.
I'm going to let you revise my previous comments. You sir, are a idiot.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I'm going to let you revise my previous comments. You sir, are a idiot.

I'm sorry, what? How in the world does that make me an idiot? Almost all the people in this thread that were trying to get verification in this thread that the user was a female don't believe he/she. So don't come at me calling me an idiot when you've got nothing else to say.

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
Sure, there could be girls on here pretending to be guys, but the odds are very stacked against that possibility.

I know of one girl who pretends to be a guy, on the odd occasion when she does come onto the forum, due to how the guys on here act, so it's not that unlikely that theres more.

Users who are viewing this thread