Introduction Hello

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Kinda hard to do full time web development when I’m serving my country atm. PS: I would hope after 2 years you’d make a better framework...especially for PHP...
His framework is pretty stable and strong. I use it on my personal site.

Literally just ripped stuff out of the Plex web player and changed small things:

Then said the webtorrent stuff was a small portion of the code, when it's actually the biggest part of it lol. Get over yourself
Tisk tisk

The problem is not what you do, it's how you do it.
i feel like you guys don't give me enough attention so i am going to introduce myself again for the twentieth time.
Just the way you hop on here and expect people to give you attention lol.

And I think you are exaggerating what this is.
Heroic probably the best project in the scene
Not to mention I have a discord dedicated to helping setup retro’s for newbies or giving them help when needed.
The "scene" you refer to is a nothing more than a small hobbyist community, it's far from a serious development "career".
You'll notice that the two bigger projects of Habbo Retros; Uber and Rev, weren't even that advanced. It just did what the community wanted effectively.

It seems like you're just developing for the dopamine effect of receiving feedback. You need to let go of this "What does everyone think" mindset

Last edited:

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
Kinda hard to do full time web development when I’m serving my country atm. PS: I would hope after 2 years you’d make a better framework...especially for PHP...
hit me up with a flaw other than "the registry class is anti pattern" or "too many static classes". Working on dependency injection later thank you very much <3

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Never said I was a serious developer, think I mentioned it was actually a fun hobby since I have another career to focus on

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
*grabs popcorn*

His framework is pretty stable and strong. I use it on my personal site.

Tisk tisk

The problem is not what you do, it's how you do it.

Just the way you hop on here and expect people to give you attention lol.

And I think you are exaggerating what this is.

The "scene" you refer to is a nothing more than a small hobbyist community, it's far from a serious development "career".
You'll notice that the two bigger projects of Habbo Retros; Uber and Rev, weren't even that advanced. It just did what the community wanted effectively.

It seems like you're just developing for the dopamine effect of receiving feedback. You need to let go of this "What does everyone think" mindset
As stated above by Muffinss, quality over quantity.
Heroic is basically just the JS equivalent of RevCMS. Other than a bit better security, it's full of bad coding practices, shitty structure amongst other shit I cba writing down.
So before he gets way too over exaggerated, he should maybe consider he's not as good of a developer as he thinks.
Unless he tells himself that there's always a possibility that there's a better way to do stuff, he'll never learn anything nor get better at coding.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
*grabs popcorn*

As stated above by Muffinss, quality over quantity.
Heroic is basically just the JS equivalent of RevCMS. Other than a bit better security, it's full of bad coding practices, shitty structure amongst other shit I cba writing down.
So before he gets way too over exaggerated, he should maybe consider he's not as good of a developer as he thinks.
Unless he tells himself that there's always a possibility that there's a better way to do stuff, he'll never learn anything nor get better at coding.
*grabs sprite* what’s that about your 20 open projects with no updates since you posted them

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
This whole thread is goofy as shit, just keep to yourself and if things are worth viewing, people will come around.
That's how i look at it, making a thread asking for more attention will not only return negative attention as an outcome, but will also generate useless hysteria here

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
This whole thread is goofy as shit, just keep to yourself and if things are worth viewing, people will come around.
That's how i look at it, making a thread asking for more attention will not only return negative attention as an outcome, but will also generate useless hysteria here
This thread was actually a joke and I think people got in their feelings. I think introduction threads are dumb imo

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
This thread was actually a joke and I think people got in their feelings. I think introduction threads are dumb imo

"You should give me attention because all the 12 year old habbo kids fuel my ego and im actually better than you"

"Yeah just a joke lol"

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
"You should give me attention because all the 12 year old habbo kids fuel my ego and im actually better than you"

"Yeah just a joke lol"
You sit on a habbo community saying habbo is shit and you wonder the irony in your own life

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Implying devbest = habbo community?

+ point out where i said habbo is shit
Take a look at where the majority of the posts are, active sections, reasons users join and origin of most of the staff and veteran users.

Yes, you joined a Habbo community fronting as a general development community

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
No. Its a development community which the userbase mostly came from habbo what like 7+ years ago lol

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
No. Its a development community which the userbase mostly came from habbo what like 7+ years ago lol
Well, somehow that user base is still only growing from habbo.

Latest member at time of this post:
That member's latest action: Viewing

Comparing 2 Sections
Our massive development community as you can see
0XZiiR1.png

The "dying" habbo community which ended 7 years ago
e8uQgtA.png

Some things are as clear as water. Get off the forum mahn if you are only going to bitch about the majority of users on the forum, majority of topics and the sole reason the community was even relevant and gained the attention of the veteran users.

Edit:
12 online currently. 11 are viewing Habbo threads

some people just like to be angry

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
Never said it died 7 years ago...
Never said the majority of activity here wasnt habbo...
Never said habbo was shit i said your shit habbo cms is shit.

Im just clearly not here for the habbo community. At least not anymore.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Never said it died 7 years ago...
Never said the majority of activity here wasnt habbo...
Never said habbo was shit i said your shit habbo cms is shit.

Im just clearly not here for the habbo community. At least not anymore.
Yes, a PHP developer telling me about ES7 JS coding styles

Maybe you’re a troll, all your recent posts in HH section has been trolling it seems. *shrug* back under the bridge you go

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread