Hangout Hotel / DDOS & Cloudflare Protected / 99.9% Uptime / Free VIP / And More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
banner.gif

Hangout is a brand new Habbo Retro. We just launched on Monday, February 22, 2016. We are run by two very experienced individuals - Joshua ( The Real Owner Of Meds Hotel ) & Jed.

Just some brief history about the name
Back in 2010, I opened a hotel under the name Meds. Some of you longtime retro people may or may not remember - but it was pretty popular for its time.

We know what it takes to be at the top, and we feel we have a good chance at succeeding again. We promise to provide a friendly, professional, unique atmosphere at Hangout. Unlike the majority of other hotels out there, we actually care about our user base. We encourage all our users to submit feedback about the site and the hotel.

So, what about features?
We are running on a fast Virtual Private Server (VPS) with 5 GB RAM and a Quad Core CPU.
We are running on a fast webserver.
We are using UberCMS Edited.

Hotel Features
We have just about every feature you'd expect to find on a R63B hotel, such as:
- Latest UI
- Colored Chat Bubbles
- Relationships

- Profiles in Client
- Diamonds
- Duckets
- Groups
- 50,000 Start Credits & 50,000 Start Duckets
- Great Economy
- Updated Catalogue
- Free VIP
- Groups
- Bots
- Wireds
- Minimal Lag & Downtime
- Stable Server
- Cloudflare Protection

- Minimail Works!

LINK

We really hope you'll join us!
Screenshots
124d8p2.png

28usaxy.png

330bh1t.png

1jb5lz.png

zmi6ia.png

2nl5mo7.png

Updates : Added More Features
Lower the cost of badges on badge shop
Fixed Tanji and some Exploits on our CMS
Updated to the latest version

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Boring CMS, standard client. You seem like the type to TRP and don't know how to run a retro. Also dislike your hotel name, "hangout", makes me cringe. Never heard of it either. Goodluck.

Kods

Aug 17, 2015
I'm so sorry if my hotel boring or bla bla bla, I dont care what ever you say but someday my retro will be better because we can edit or add more features on our hotel soon. We are just new we haven't reach one month yet. So fuck off
Don't see why you would advertise here if you're going to tell criticism "So fuck off"..
The CMS seems pretty dull and I'm guessing the backend will be just the same, client doesn't look like it has anything edited. Your name, Hangout, seems pretty plain in my opinion.
Also I don't see a link to your hotel?

May 1, 2015
The CMS is used often, try and change that up a bit add some features.
I doubt this will get far, the name of the hotel is eh.
Judging from the post above of you telling someone to fuck off, you're clearly not a good owner. clean up your act and don't be so rude and maybe you'll get somewhere.
Good luck.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I'd hate to sound rude, but care to send me the theme you're using in a zip (Only the index, register, and me) considering you have dropdown so I don't have to waste time ripping it. I might use it for one of my CMS's

As for a review, same goes for as above ^ Except, I'm sure Hangout could be a quite nice hotel name "Hey man, do you want to hangout" haha. But refrain from being abusive to users or acting cheeky to others, a bad reputation will kill your hotel., quickly.

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
The CMS is used often, try and change that up a bit add some features.
I doubt this will get far, the name of the hotel is eh.
Judging from the post above of you telling someone to fuck off, you're clearly not a good owner. clean up your act and don't be so rude and maybe you'll get somewhere.
Good luck.
We added more features :)
But now VIPPage is not yet fixed you can see our VIPPage here its an automated VIP :)

I'd hate to sound rude, but care to send me the theme you're using in a zip (Only the index, register, and me) considering you have dropdown so I don't have to waste time ripping it. I might use it for one of my CMS's

As for a review, same goes for as above ^ Except, I'm sure Hangout could be a quite nice hotel name "Hey man, do you want to hangout" haha. But refrain from being abusive to users or acting cheeky to others, a bad reputation will kill your hotel., quickly.
Thank you for your feedback but we are a good hotel that is quiet and clean community :)
Sorry were using UberCMS :D

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
We added more features :)
But now VIPPage is not yet fixed you can see our VIPPage here its an automated VIP :)

Thank you for your feedback but we are a good hotel that is quiet and clean community :)
Sorry were using UberCMS :D
SIGH
Care to make a .zip of your me page, and the assets (img/js/css)

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
Overused CMS, Bad hotel name, Some owners are rude, nothing special about it. Hotel won't last with that staff team and the community isn't anything special. I can't see this hotel growing or lasting.
I checked it out prior their post on here and was surrounded by children bragging about getting stoned all the time as well as role playing to take hit from a virtual fucking bong. I honestly feel like this hotel is a place for all the rejects to go hang out so if you're suffering from autism or any similar illness then this is the hotel for you!
Shout out to BotNet for being the owner owner who has a brain, the other two are clueless and arrogant.

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
Overused CMS, Bad hotel name, Some owners are rude, nothing special about it. Hotel won't last with that staff team and the community isn't anything special. I can't see this hotel growing or lasting.
I checked it out prior their post on here and was surrounded by children bragging about getting stoned all the time as well as role playing to take hit from a virtual fucking bong. I honestly feel like this hotel is a place for all the rejects to go hang out so if you're suffering from autism or any similar illness then this is the hotel for you!
Shout out to BotNet for being the owner owner who has a brain, the other two are clueless and arrogant.
LOL are you sure I never talked to anyone though I never online on hotel maybe your just saying a lie LOL this Kid is jealous because he can't be a staff or shits loL.
Good lie though 2 other owner are arrogant! Hahahahaha I never talk to anyone or shits I never show my ass on other users Because im busy coding for the hotel and cms, next time before you talk make sure of your words are true

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
LOL are you sure I never talked to anyone though I never online on hotel maybe your just saying a lie LOL this Kid is jealous because he can't be a staff or shits loL.
Good lie though 2 other owner are arrogant! Hahahahaha I never talk to anyone or shits I never show my ass on other users Because im busy coding for the hotel and cms, next time before you talk make sure of your words are true
"Kids jealous because he can't be staff or shit" Alright bro if that's the attitude you're going to have whenever someone says anything bad about your hotel then you need to fix your brain before fixing your hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread