Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax

Social Reject
Aug 22, 2015
These are just a few Halloween badges in my pictures folder, No use for them & It's nearly Halloween so why not. I know I'm going to get some people that don't like this badge or that badge or even all of them, but if you don't like them you don't like them, if you do use them... If you want. It's as simple as that! Cheers :kryptos:

Ymbo7Ek.gif
pImu9Vi.gif
IRRkQcK.gif
MmTRIoA.gif
Z5NQN1U.gif
XUMpG3b.gif
Qu51zUx.gif
x3TeDQu.gif
kRHNAck.gif
hFdE9SS.png
w3XxAuE.gif
nNnaKLJ.gif
KUyLZW7.gif
6ndXt4L.gif
8e0FuYo.gif
XlEOmOT.gif
kvOYgfC.gif
3r2MjVw.gif
684JCTx.gif

All Badges are transparent and should be in gif format so all you have to do is put them in your folder!

If you don't know how to put them onto your hotel (only for the NEW people that don't know how to do this but the majority of you will)
IIS (R63B):
Go to your inetpub/wwwroot/swf/c_images/album1584 and place the badges there!
IIS (R63):
Go to your intetpub/wwwroot/r63/c_iamges/album1584 and place the badges there!
XAMPP (R63B):
Go to your xampp/htdocs/swf/c_images/album1584 and place the badges there!
XAMPP (R63):
Go to your xampp/htdocs/r63/c_images/album1584 and place the badges there!

NOW! Go to your external_flash_texts which is located in your swfs and put this at the bottom:
badge_name_{ID}={Badge name}
badge_desc_{ID}={Badge description}

Edit these to the badge name and description! Here is an Example:
badge_name_EXAMPLE=Whatever you want the name to be!
badge_desc_EXAMPLE=Whatever you want the desc to be!

Sorry for the long ass Tutorial but whatever!

1559ab6d-4380-4aef-9f16-004a1bbebe00

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Nice share, quite good quality - I imagine these are just from Habbo, or are they actually self made? (They're actually that good of quality that I can't tell if they're from Habbo, all self made or partially self made).

Regardless, good stuff for posting the tutorial for those who are unsure.

Ajax

Social Reject
Aug 22, 2015
Nice release :up:

Nice share, quite good quality - I imagine these are just from Habbo, or are they actually self made? (They're actually that good of quality that I can't tell if they're from Habbo, all self made or partially self made).

Thank you. And some I just came across and they've just been sitting in my badges folder for a while so I thought I'd just release them as it's close to Halloween :up:

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013

Yes, I believe they're all Habbo made. Just by googling a few I was able to find them.

On topic: Good tutorial for those whom are unsure on how to add badges.

Ajax

Social Reject
Aug 22, 2015
Yes, I believe they're all Habbo made. Just by googling a few I was able to find them.

On topic: Good tutorial for those whom are unsure on how to add badges.
Yeah, like I said, I don't remember where I got them all from I think a few were from ***** but I haven't taken them from Habbo, just stumbled across them and they've been in my badges folder ever since :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread