Flash HAFLEX HOTEL | STABLE | 99.9% UP-TIME | HIRING | FRIENDLY STAFF | GAMBLING COMMUNITY |

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobLucado

ωєв ∂єνєℓσρєя
Jan 26, 2014

Hi there! Thanks for clicking on our advertisement to read more. It’s truly a pleasure to be writing this for you right now in the hopes of convincing you to become a loyal, active and friendly new member of our growing Hotel community.

Haflex was opened on the 25th December 2015. Since then, the players have been brimming with anticipation and remaining enthusiastic as we advertise to the best of out abilities to build a nice community from scratch.

Currently, the Hotel can attain, and maintain at least ten users on daily. So despite the fact we are still a small, tight-knit community than you can easily become established within, this also means that events, competitions and a consistent player count is inevitable and you can expect great things from our ever-growing Events Staff team.

Proudly boasting that our managerial team is made up of a number of professional standard web developers who spend their spare time coding to stay sane. Not only does this keep our staff team in tip-top shape it means we are maintaining high standards and the Hotel is consistently being updated.

Features:

Groups
Adequate starting credits and duckets
Latest catalogue release
Updated weekly rares
Hotel-wide competitions including ROTW
99.9% up-time
Little to no lag
Stable and flowing economy
Custom clothing
Always up to date
Custom CMS
Latest UI
Custom Commands
And many more..

I hope to see you on the Hotel. It is almost a little daunting, yet exciting at the same time to be coming towards the end of this post… Our community is stretching outwards an ever so fast speed and we have grasped this opportunity with both hands and won’t be letting go. Join us on a magical, enjoyable journey. That journey is known as Haflex Hotel.

Screens:

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I like your literacy, it's nice to see someone competent at proper English.
Your CMS is kind of basic, but it's clean and responsive.
Your is unique and simple, I like it.
After registering your page goes to /vote and stays there permanently until you clear the URL and go to /me.
Upload more screenshots of your client. (Your unique catalogue sections/wired/homeroom/etc)
In my opinion you have too many staff members for a brand new hotel, but I tend to like a smaller team than most perhaps.
Your articles are kind of dry, try adding custom headers and habbo art to them for more appeal.
Your forum is small, efficient, good choice to not make it not so community based, but just to report bugs/request support.
Seems to be thought out well, goodluck with your hotel.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
You literally killed it loving this thread as Xylo said your grammar is top notch

Good luck bro this is a decent vouch from me:eek::D

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
You literally killed it loving this thread as Xylo said your grammar is top notch

Good luck bro this is a decent vouch from me:eek::D
Can honestly say I see alot of potential with this hotel if they can manage it properly.

JDMCPE

Dec 19, 2014
Very good hotel. I like the Welcoming Introduction like the {name}'s Room. Nice commands too. Goodluck on this project.

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Very nice love your index! Looks like a decent retro good features etc.. if you are able to manage it correctly and keep things updated this seems like it can go far good luck!

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
@JacobLucado
"our managerial team is made up of a number of professional"
Whilst this maybe a good thread and retro ngl I'll be honest, if you want a secure retro this isn't the one for you . The owner (Genos) came from another retro I think it was Vroomic or something and my friend actually gained access to the VPS because Genos was silly enough to give the VPS information out and all the users passwords, emails and stuff was leaked as a result.

I personally checked this out, I like it and I do like Jacob but if you want a hotel with security where nobody knows the details and the owner isn't a idiot and will get your stuff leaked then this isn't the one for you.
Also, on a neutral note I just checked - theres nine users online, 5 staff members yet there is 5 staff members online meaning only 4 users - that doesn't look like expanding to me. It just looks like you hire staff members to stay online to keep your user count up, and since when do you need 5 staff to monitor 4 users that's insane look at habbo they have like 700 users and have like what 50 staff and then look at fresh 900 users, 15-20 staff -.-
On the staff page Genos rank is "Owner / EMU Editor" what do you mean emu editor. I looked over Voomic's so called EMU and it was just Azure Emulator renamed ... and all they did was add a few commands, changed the screen so that it would come up with some bs licence information saying its licenced to voomic and the servers when it was just some text in a text file in wwwroot - incredibly lame to even do that. unfortunately, hotels will just rename stuff and take credit these days this is why the habbo community is the way it is and nobody even contributes because hotels such as this just rename everything and add some extra commands and oh look, they think they're the best.

also in your post you state that you have a extensive team of brilliant developers or some crap like that, you have nobody in your developer rank and all you have is owners is Jacob and genos. that don't look like the best team of developers to me seeming that genos just renames poo and makes it his l0l he might aswell take a plain v18 loader with debbo v18 and say that's his aswell --.--

nd your hotels a rip off aswell bloody hell 35 dollars for the highest package you sell which by the way is ambassador, so why would anybody in the right frame of mind pay 35 dollars to keep a website up which is not ONLY ILLEGAL for infringing multiple international copyright laws but also a website where in the past one of the owners not so long ago less then a month ago was responsible for over hundreds of users personal information being released AND some paypal accounts hacked as a result of that. its okay saying no users should put their real details in but as far as they are away this is habbo it looks and feels like that and that is how sulake see it aswell.

to be perfectly honest with you 35 dollars for a rank on your retro, what are you playing at? it costs you like 15 dollars monthly if not less for a windows 2008 vps running your retro. you've heard of conning ur users and going ott with them.
also guys, just a quick one if you do decide to buy anything from these 35 dollars con rip of kids with a illegal website also check out their terms and refund policy over at /tos which states "We do not offer refunds with any of our services, upon purchasing services you automatically agree to not being able to claim a refund."

so they refuse to mention that on the vip page yet have it by in small fine print a link saying terms of payment or some crap. this means, if sulake did decide to shut this retro down they'd close at ANY given time and that also means if you bought ambassador for 35 dollars they could then shutdown two minutes later and you won't get your money back. DO NOT BUY IF YOU WANT TO GET A PERMANENT POSITION, THIS IS UNLIKELY. NGL.

oh and oh look, the website has ads all over it. money making p*****. so they charge 35 dollars for vip nd crap then have the cheek to place ads all over the site? conning b********.

also @JacobLucado you've completely lied in your thread title to deceive devbest users and make innocent users join your retro. you've stated 99.9% uptime, how do you know that? can you please analyse you have 99.9% uptime and show some screenshots to back that up. show it from the date the hotel first opened, i'd like to see that as I highly doubt that.
and it says hiring? HIRING..............!!!!! you've got enough staff u have 5 staff monitoring 4 users why do u need more! if your going to lie your users atleast do it properly don't say ur hiring I expect better of u as a good and respected developer and if that strue and you are hiring then god forbid you'll have like 900 staff soon monitoring 2 users loool.

I understand this is a long, time consuming review but I am serious about retro owning and that is the facts I take into consideration when I look at a retro. you may all think its the best retro and think its going great but clearly, it aint. may be great now but if they don't sort the crap out I outlined above this will be ditched sooner or later either that or hacked again or shut down by sulake co incidentally when somebody spends 35 dollars on vip llllool

Last edited:

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Gorgeous Index, Love it. 9/10 for it.
Love the client loading page, 9.5/10
The me page tbf is a bit of a meh, don't like the way the radio is in the footer of the page, could've implemented it below the Hot Campaigns? Ermm, the design of the me page is a bit too cliche, only the colors of the buttons and a few images were edited so like 7.5/10
The CMS Rating in General : 8.5/10
The Hotel Rating in General : 9/10
In-Total : 9/10

Goodluck, i'll design you a new banner should you need one, for free :) emilio.lmfao is my skype

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Damnnnnn, them haters thoughhhhh ^^^
Most of that is pointless ranting and raving about his personal opinion. You did have too many staff members, past tense though. You did have a terrible co-owner, but it seems you got rid of him. Your ambassador rank is kind of dumb, imo. It's nice to have another option for income but I don't see that being viable right now. , I wouldn't be so concerned about money when starting a retro, people don't fancy going to a retro layered with advertisements and that's one of the appealing aspects of new retros because they aren't annoying like Boon's adsense on the client.

P.S. fix your new articles:

JacobLucado

ωєв ∂єνєℓσρєя
Jan 26, 2014
Most of that is pointless ranting and raving about his personal opinion. You did have too many staff members, past tense though. You did have a terrible co-owner, but it seems you got rid of him. Your ambassador rank is kind of dumb, imo. It's nice to have another option for income but I don't see that being viable right now. , I wouldn't be so concerned about money when starting a retro, people don't fancy going to a retro layered with advertisements and that's one of the appealing aspects of new retros because they aren't annoying like Boon's adsense on the client.

P.S. fix your new articles:

The ambassador rank was just to give the users a special "staff" feeling without actually being staff. (Like eXpert of course)... The "advertisements" aren't advertisements. I'm not making any money from using them, they aren't adsense. They are just there to be there. As for the news, I'm in the process of implementing my forum posts as the news, that is why the current news is 'broken'.
None of this matters much now since I've stepped down, I still do some work on there every now and then but I've started a personal project and don't have the time to manage the site.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
The ambassador rank was just to give the users a special "staff" feeling without actually being staff. (Like eXpert of course)... The "advertisements" aren't advertisements. I'm not making any money from using them, they aren't adsense. They are just there to be there. As for the news, I'm in the process of implementing my forum posts as the news, that is why the current news is 'broken'.
None of this matters much now since I've stepped down, I still do some work on there every now and then but I've started a personal project and don't have the time to manage the site.
So this is closed then?

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
Registered as Obey, first of all the index looked very nice and appealing, as did the register.
The CMS has nice colours and the radio looks good at the bottom of the page, in my opinion anyway.
I like the little mini tutorial when you first join the hotel - however this can be annoying if you already know what you're doing, perhaps you should implement a skip button.
Users seemed friendly, didn't meet any staff while I was online.

I think this hotel has potential if you manage it correctly, bravo to the creators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread