Habwave Hotel | Professionally Ran | Updated Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
Good advertisement.
From my own feedback, there is something about your introduction that's lacking.. I read it a couple of times, it honestly sounds dull and uninteresting. Maybe you can add some description that does not relate to the obvious of every other retro..(info about staff, and experience)? I think there was just alot of repetition used, that it was hard to understand what kind of point you were trying to make.

Maybe say something like, what you're proud of in your current progress, and what you'd like to accomplish in the future instead of talking about the basic information of how your roles come together.

Few miss spelt words too.
---
That is all.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Good advertisement.
From my own feedback, there is something about your introduction that's lacking.. I read it a couple of times, it honestly sounds dull and uninteresting. Maybe you can add some description that does not relate to the obvious of every other retro..(info about staff, and experience)? I think there was just alot of repetition used, that it was hard to understand what kind of point you were trying to make.

Maybe say something like, what you're proud of in your current progress, and what you'd like to accomplish in the future instead of talking about the basic information of how your roles come together.

Few miss spelt words too.
---
That is all.

You've made many great suggestions, thanks for pointing out the negatives it's always good to know where I'm lacking, and what I should do. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Good stuff man!

Decided to implement a new color scheme for the CMS, new images has been installed. Added more add-ons to the CMS as-well (SQL wise).
I also managed to add the latest clothing and furniture - I plan on coding in in-game badge shop compatible with R63.

In just a few days or weeks I will be launching Habwave BETA (beta.playwave.org) and will be running on a R63B emulator our development team has been developing for quite sometime. Now please remember that this is not yet official, we are making sure everything is running smooth before opening the beta hotel to the public.

Check out Habwave!

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Looks good, hope it goes well. I love the picture on the me page and after a few seconds, the tabs are nice :D

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread cleaned, please stick on topic.

I like your thread, and I've also been on your hotel. Goodluck!

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Thread cleaned, please stick on topic.

I like your thread, and I've also been on your hotel. Goodluck!
Sounds good, and thank you.

UPDATE: Habwave have officially merged with Static Hotel ( ) - we are running a stable version of PlusEMU (heavily edited by @Westyy with some assistance by @Sledmore). We plan on going for the long run !

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Which name have you kept?
Sounds good, and thank you.

UPDATE: Habwave have officially merged with Static Hotel ( ) - we are running a stable version of PlusEMU (heavily edited by @Westyy with some assistance by @Sledmore). We plan on going for the long run !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread