Flash Habtrust ® - Updated Daily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
About HabTrust
HabTrust is ran by myself, and I am the main developer for it. We are using a fairly well edited version of PlusEMU. We have a good amount of custom features, which I will go over shortly. I update to add something new almost everyday. We are looking for everyday users, and a good base community; and then we will begin to hire! The CMS has been wiped for almost everything and recoded and changed some of the security features such as the password encryption method. Working on updating to the newest Habbo SWF.

Features
* Newest Clothing
* Recoded Pet System
* Recoded Filter System
* Custom Commands (Such as StackHeight)
* Forums
* + Much More

Our Promise
Whether you are staff, or just playing for fun there is a clear understanding between the team and I. That understanding is we are not here for what we want, we are here for the community wants. I do my best to add features to make things run smoother and better for not only my enjoyment, but for everyone to enjoy. I am open to new ideas and constructive criticism on this project and I want to make things better!

Side Notes
I am going to be restyling the SWF so it's more customized, and changing the CMS styling so that it's customized to HabTrust. I have already put in a lot of hours on this project, and plan to put a lot more. I hope you join me down this road, and I will see you at the top of FindRetros!

ScreenShots!
e66b56fab9b8494a891bc2d43466fb27.png

ad3274bd17f848b08d323752f8b9692e.png

17d73e0f2cc7484c932481842800b49f.png

3cc3aea0375f4617a84b12602a657a0b.png

ad776d08f73644eaaa853097b79bd5d9.png
:)

Thanks,
JayCustom & HabTrust Team!

Last edited:

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
is the link.

Always amuses me when people write up such detailed and well layed out threads.. but forget to link haha.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
is the link.

Always amuses me when people write up such detailed and well layed out threads.. but forget to link haha.
smh, that would help. Thanks!

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
smh, that would help. Thanks!
Haha, all good.

Some points
-Hotel looks really nice, and it looks like you've ACTUALLY put work into it, and it shows.
-The Emulator looks good, and looks like you've fixed alot of the bugs, and glitches which is great.
-Thread looks great, well structures and isn't just paragraphs of crap.
-All round good vibes, when coming onto the hotel.

This hotel looks like a very decent hotel, with a great owner. I see this hotel having a lot of potential, it's gets a vouch from me! keep up the good work :)

Registered as Damien.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Highly reccommended hotel. I've worked with Jay thru many hotels. He's not failed to deliver anything asked or failed to lack on updates.

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Some of the commands r really pointless such as "slap" as it doesn't even indicate it's a role play action nor has a cool down therefore you can spam it , and on a side note you should of made it so they can't execute the command on them self.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Some of the commands r really pointless such as "slap" as it doesn't even indicate it's a role play action nor has a cool down therefore you can spam it , and on a side note you should of made it so they can't execute the command on them self.
Thanks for this, and yeah I as trying to just copy and paste those commands just to get them out. I am going to go back and add both of those tests :D

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Just updated to a Dedicated Server and added more protection-*

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I don't like the CMS at all. Custom features are okay I guess. Since it's updated daily maybe you should try keep up with the production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread