Recruiting HabStyle Hotel - Need Managers, and Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Hello, DevBest,

How the fuck you doing?

Anyways, Me and Angel are opening a hotel, and we are in need of one more moderator. We have all our managers. So managers is closed for now. We had a r63b hotel, but had lots of problems with it, so we went down to v26. The hotel is currently running, but we will not officially open into the week before Halloween Anyways, if you think your that special someone, give the application a shot. Applications do not close, into 2-3 days, after hotel opening.

Requirements

-Must be 14+

- Must have alot of experience

-Must been staff on other retros.

Application Link:

PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL THAT YOU APPLIED WITH, FOR A RESPONSE OF THE APPLICATION!
Each applicant is expected to be online when the interview is active. If you are not online, your application will be automatically denied. ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE DONE OVER SKYPE.

Application Interview : Will be all this week of 10/22/13. Reply in a pm if you cannot make it, and we will reschedule. :) You will receive an email, about your interview schedule.

Note: Application form closes Friday 10/25/2013. This thread is requested to be locked/closed Friday night, by request. Any apps submitted at night on friday will be deleted.

Contact Details

Devbest- Keshaun
Skype- keshaunallen
Email- [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Last edited:

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
As following
  • I am 14+
  • I can code
  • I got plenty of experience

Last edited:

User3

I just want some piercings and tattoos.
May 23, 2010
Application sent. Good luck to everyone who applies!

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
You should purchase a .com domain. Also, your logo on maintenance break, isn't to appealing. Make the logo background transparent: /web-gallery/v2/images/habbo.png.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
You should purchase a .com domain. Also, your logo on maintenance break, isn't to appealing. Make the logo background transparent: /web-gallery/v2/images/habbo.png.
thank you for ur feedback we do plan to change it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread