Flash HabSpace.PW ★ Updated ★ Friendly

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
NwUMn9Q.gif

Introduction
HabSpace is an old retro (I would say new but I've opened it about 3 or 4 times) that I have decided to re-open recently due to a new found motivation in retros once more. We strive to entertain our users as best as possible while maintaining a fun and enjoyable community for everyone with as minimal drama as possible (we all know what retros are like)

Why should you join HabSpace?
We have a very friendly community and our staff team will always be willing to help you out if you ever encounter any issues. Along with that, you will be a great addition to our community and you will make loads of great new friends that you can hang out with to chat, gamble with, play events with and just overall have an amazing time!

Features
  • Custom Commands
  • Crafting
  • Custom Pets
  • Updated Catalogue
  • Groups & Homes (Along with Group Forums in-game)
  • Roleplayable Rooms
  • Minimal Lag
  • Organised Commands List
  • Chat/Name Colours
  • Bot Enables
  • Updated Trading
  • Crackable Eggs
  • and many more!
Screenshots
rTsFwiH.png

W09HjTc.png
ME8pEH5.png
FVbFHRD.png
sQG87Zs.png
bNcHP4H.png

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
It looks nice and looks like it has a potential, I said this in Discord and your /index page makes me think it
is retaliation by @LeChris. Good Luck.

Last edited:

Sonay

Sonay#0001
Mar 24, 2016
It looks nice and looks like it has a potential, I said this in Discord and your /index page makes me think it
is retaliation by @LeChris. Good Luck.

Wrong. This Design is in old Habbo.so CMS and currently in use by Habbo.st. ^^ Before LeChris used it, it was in HabboSO.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
NwUMn9Q.gif

Introduction
HabSpace is an old retro (I would say new but I've opened it about 3 or 4 times) that I have decided to re-open recently due to a new found motivation in retros once more. We strive to entertain our users as best as possible while maintaining a fun and enjoyable community for everyone with as minimal drama as possible (we all know what retros are like)

Why should you join HabSpace?
We have a very friendly community and our staff team will always be willing to help you out if you ever encounter any issues. Along with that, you will be a great addition to our community and you will make loads of great new friends that you can hang out with to chat, gamble with, play events with and just overall have an amazing time!

Features
  • Custom Commands
  • Crafting
  • Custom Pets
  • Updated Catalogue
  • Groups & Homes (Along with Group Forums in-game)
  • Roleplayable Rooms
  • Minimal Lag
  • Organised Commands List
  • Chat/Name Colours
  • Bot Enables
  • Updated Trading
  • Crackable Eggs
  • and many more!
Screenshots
rTsFwiH.png

W09HjTc.png
ME8pEH5.png
FVbFHRD.png
sQG87Zs.png
bNcHP4H.png
Ooh Nice to see this back, man. I played the older ones when you had them open. Maybe try to keep this around ?!

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Ooh Nice to see this back, man. I played the older ones when you had them open. Maybe try to keep this around ?!
Yeah I probably will, it’s mainly just for fun but if people start playing more often I’ll have to take it more seriously I just get home from work and tend to chill out and chat to friends on it because I’m dead after work

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Seems unique, hope you manage to stay open this time.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Very much lacking in thread updates, been too busy with work irl to actually do anything but decided to do some stuff today

Added the Crafting Items which allow you to as of now Craft your way up to an Ultra Crackable Egg for the best prizes because it is the only egg in which you are not able to purchase it from the Catalogue
Reworked the Crackable Prizes aswell as added in a command to allow you to see what prizes are in each one along with their percentages
:egginfo eggname

That's all I can think of for now and also if any kind individual wants to make me a new banner for free so I don't have to use this one I had for Christmas, feel free <3

Users who are viewing this thread