Flash Habshack.NET - Secure, Unique & Regularly Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyBroad

Dec 11, 2010
banner.png

is a brand new hotel, using the name habshack which quite a few years ago I ran successfully before renaming.

We currently have a development team for both the emulator and the CMS, of which the CMS is created completely from the ground up and will soon be supporting MUS connectivity so that when you purchase things via the CMS that ingame you will automatically update. We also current run azure emulator but throughout the time we have been in development there has been lots of fixes and changes made to it to make the hotel more enjoyable for you and far more stable. The hotel itself will always be in development because you can never make anything perfect but we will give it our best shot to achieve perfection.

Server Specification.
8GB Ram
Quad Core Intel XEON 2.27GHZ Processor
DDOS Protection
1GBPS Uplink

This server along with the emulator which we have worked on gives us a great platform to offer lag free play on habshack so that you can really enjoy your stay! We also boast a more clean and friendly catalogue for you guys to use and enjoy aswell as weekly rares and random special rares that could go into the catalogue at any time.

Here are some screenshots of the game:
me.png
staff.png
shop.png
housekeeping.png
client.png
housekeeping.png

If you would like to see anymore pictures you are more than welcome to ask but hope to see you soon and I know you will enjoy your stay at

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
I remember the name Habshack from one of my old hotels, around 2012ish. This looks good, I might join, good luck with it!

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
The cms is pretty Decent, thats pretty much it. Mighty hop on and see whats the community is looking like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread