Habrush CMS Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
I still laugh at how people still use Habboon's index images, even after removing the watermark on the 3rd image.
You must be registered for see images attach
9282fe4948090b760c0ec02cb8192ef0.png
2825e1b4846da816b26f7f4f38809b28.png

Still a few more hidden. Nonetheless, nice release but unlucky on getting fired.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Really bad taste of style, really simple, really basic updates in it (which are all from released threads), really basic everything, in other words... really shit.
0/10.
It really bugs me how people try taking credit of shit they did not do, this community is full of fake so called "Developers" that think that by just copy and pasting released shit is enough to put their name and taking credits of the one and only person that actually deserves credits. In other words, Kryptos in the RevCMS case.

May 1, 2015
Thanks boys, I agree I didn't do much on this CMS just thought I'd release it because some people were requesting one working with plus, I guess people can't setup a basic cms to work with plus :p I'm more of a emulator developer so the feedback doesn't bother me one bit. Thanks nonetheless.

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
hi I would like to use this for my hotel do you have like half hour to help me get it to work please? I can drop you a pm with join.me or teamviewer thanks you!

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
hi I would like to use this for my hotel do you have like half hour to help me get it to work please? I can drop you a pm with join.me or teamviewer thanks you!
I'm sure u can do it Mr site coder

May 1, 2015
I won't help anyone setup this CMS, everything is already done for you. You just have to change the links to your own and you're done.

May 1, 2015
Don't hate on my releases when all I see from you is help threads and the occasional terrible release.

Reactions: AMG

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
Tried this cms changed all the links the staff page ect works as it should but the me and community ect dosent work!

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Tried this cms changed all the links the staff page ect works as it should but the me and community ect dosent work!
same thing happening to me however im using habflexs cms

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
same thing happening to me however im using habflexs cms
Didnt get mine to work so i had to go to an old cms. If you go to the skin folder open up all the pages press ctrl f in notepad++ find https and replace with http and try that let me know

Reactions: AMG

Niall7459

Sep 17, 2016
This work with NGINX ?

I really need NGINX Compatible CMS if anyone has any suggestions that would be great!

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
i hate when people include their swfs in the download it just makes the download take even longer and the extracting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread