Habro CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
This is very old, I simply don't have them anymore. Sorry!

JOBAL

Not cheating? Your not trying
Dec 4, 2013
Looks like a real nice neat CMS, I like the colors and design. My only critique would be from the screenshots it looks like a lot of empty background on the login and me pages, some extra boxes(or increase the size of current ones) or a designed background would do the trick! I give this cms a 9/10, if a better background 10/10
This seems like a great cms for people starting out looking for something 100% completed that they don't have to put work into.
Great work!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Looks like a real nice neat CMS, I like the colors and design. My only critique would be from the screenshots it looks like a lot of empty background on the login and me pages, some extra boxes(or increase the size of current ones) or a designed background would do the trick! I give this cms a 9/10, if a better background 10/10
This seems like a great cms for people starting out looking for something 100% completed that they don't have to put work into.
Great work!
It's because my monitor is ridiculously big lol, on your average PC this wouldn't look so "zoomed out".

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Erm, I'm a Newbie trying to make a hotel, where can I access the config file, whre i put my database details?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Thread too old, no longer have SQL's. Just make a table and add the columns yourself, the rest of the ASE will work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread