Habro CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hello,

due to Pabbo using my CMS I've decided to release it. It's nothing great but it's clean, simple and might come in handy for people who are first starting to use RevCMS.

Screenshots:
Download:

This thread is old, I no longer have the SQL queries you might need to get some things working!

The RevCMS is patched and I've added a few fixes.

It includes the SWF's as well; just use a phoenix/GTE database or even Plus will work.

Credits to you if I used some of your work.

Last edited:

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
@Youngster isn't this the theme you released/used on zabbo? excluding the "habro" bits, of course.
Looks like my RevCMS edit from Zabbo, only looks like he changed some images and removed some pages and added a little but of new ones.

P.S
I seen this post the day he released it. I wasn't going to comment because I don't have time to ask skids why they take credits. When I edited mines and shit I left all the original makers credits didn't remove them. But hey skids now days.

On topic
Nice release, you could've done a better job it looks like every other RevCMS.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Looks like my RevCMS edit from Zabbo, only looks like he changed some images and removed some pages and added a little but of new ones.

P.S
I seen this post the day he released it. I wasn't going to comment because I don't have time to ask skids why they take credits. When I edited mines and shit I left all the original makers credits didn't remove them. But hey skids now days.

On topic
This is obviously not the one you released. The you released was a little edit of the one that I released. Oh the Irony. stop calling them skids for something you've done too.

Back on topic:

Nice & clean, especially for those that want to use this theme as a base to work off.

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012

P.S

On topic

This is obviously not the one you released. The you released was a little edit of the one that I released. Oh the Irony. Stall calling them skids for something you've done too.

Back on topic:

Nice & clean, especially for those that want to use this theme as a base to work off.
Hahahahahahaha, fyi this is just Hejula's Habbo theme edited. So I guess he deserves the credit. Also, original credits are left on the CMS footer.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
@JMG - The ASE on this CMS doesn't work for me? Is there anyway how to access it?

AnalGoat11

Queen
Nov 25, 2015
You need a tmod table, it's in the Xen release since it's @Westyy housekeeping.
That explains why when I used housekeeping the whole website froze for a minute haha. I'll take a look into this and I'll post the SQL query so you can update the thread, make it easier for users (Y)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
That explains why when I used housekeeping the whole website froze for a minute haha. I'll take a look into this and I'll post the SQL query so you can update the thread, make it easier for users (Y)
It might be because it's looking for /ase/dash when it's actually /ase/main

Sex

VPSBARN.COM
Nov 9, 2013

P.S

On topic
Not to be rude or anything but your edit was ugly as hell, Idk how other people cope with it. Great job Joe :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
facepalm.jpg, Zabbo CMS... Honestly did you think you were going to get away with it?
Another idiot! Read the comments lol, NOTHING from Zabbo was used on my edit of Hejula's theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread