HabMoon Hotel Manager in custody for childpr0n

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
Attention, they want someone to compliment them. Same goes for guys who send every girl they find attractive dick pics.
I don't even understand the logic like do these people not go outside? If you want attention just make a snog account call yourself ugly and marry a bunch of weirdos.

j0ker

$client = socket_accept($sock);
Dec 29, 2010
I think he should be locked up for 2 years for what he did, he extorted a child. That's like giving a 12yr old a toy and telling her to take off her clothes. No different than a pedophile to me. Totally not acceptable. Fuckin piece of shit. This is why retros are being cracked down on, because of idiots like this.

*Reason for edit: Pressed wrong button

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I think he should be locked up for 2 years for what he did, he extorted a child. That's like giving a 12yr old a toy and telling her to take off her clothes. No different than a pedophile to me. Totally not acceptable. Fuckin piece of shit. This is why retros are being cracked down on, because of idiots like this.

*Reason for edit: Pressed wrong button
two years only?

Dabbofalls

" The One And Only DabboFalls "
Feb 4, 2016
looks like she was desperate for furni :p the dude could have made sure she was at-less 19 1st lol ..... what a sick fucking pedio

Latinus

"Not everything that shines is Gold"
Jan 2, 2012
Well.. I personally think that obviously people like him should go to jail , but let's view the other side of the story here.. If we think about it, if the girl was so prone to thinking that it was either right or convenient to trade pictures for virtual furniture or for whatever other thing, this may actually be the parent's fault.
Now, I'm no psychologist, but I'm quite sure that once parents teach their kids something (Unless they're ust rebellious as shit) those kids will always have their parent's words in mind. Quick example: The famous sentence that parents always teach (or should) to their kids is "Do not speak to strangers" , and I've seen 3-4 year old kiddos understanding that and putting it to practice. Now, if a 12 year old felt so confident to just naturally trade nudes for pixels, she is either a rebellious teen who just doesn't care , or has some serious issues with parenting control over her. Hey hey, i'm not defending the guy, let's make this clear, pedophiles should die in jail and burn in hell if it was up to me, but we should always look at both sides in the story.
I'm not sure how clear that was but I hope i proved my point.
Excuse my poor English.

PS: This is just personal opinion

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Well.. I personally think that obviously people like him should go to jail , but let's view the other side of the story here.. If we think about it, if the girl was so prone to thinking that it was either right or convenient to trade pictures for virtual furniture or for whatever other thing, this may actually be the parent's fault.
Now, I'm no psychologist, but I'm quite sure that once parents teach their kids something (Unless they're ust rebellious as shit) those kids will always have their parent's words in mind. Quick example: The famous sentence that parents always teach (or should) to their kids is "Do not speak to strangers" , and I've seen 3-4 year old kiddos understanding that and putting it to practice. Now, if a 12 year old felt so confident to just naturally trade nudes for pixels, she is either a rebellious teen who just doesn't care , or has some serious issues with parenting control over her. Hey hey, i'm not defending the guy, let's make this clear, pedophiles should die in jail and burn in hell if it was up to me, but we should always look at both sides in the story.
I'm not sure how clear that was but I hope i proved my point.
Excuse my poor English.

PS: This is just personal opinion
Honestly, she probably saw it as nothing major "If I just do this, he'll give me all of this free stuff." type deal with her. I wouldn't suggest poor parenting, as they did react quite well, but even the strictest parents raise the worst kids sometimes.

Latinus

"Not everything that shines is Gold"
Jan 2, 2012
I must agree @Leader , but obviously you can't expect much from a 12 year old, and I gotta say that certain parents raise their kids in such a strict way that they end up over reacting and that leads to rebellion in the child/teens mind.. Mostly in teens since kids are easier to control I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread