Flash Habline Hotel ~ RevCMS Edited ~ Phoenix ~ Fast VPS ~ So Much More

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
logo.gif
What is Habline?
Habline hotel is a professionally ran habbo retro that runs on PhoenixEMU and RevCMS. RevCMS has many modifications made to make it more secure in some parts where security errors were found, and many modifications to the Habbo theme to make it load faster, and sexier to enhance our user experience. Habline was founded by Jordan just yesterday (January 1st, 2014 AKA New Years) and then Chris (me) came in the next day, and started fixing up the hotel. Now the staff team consists of Jordan, and Chris. Habline has events hosted daily for users to bump up their credits, and also sometimes get exclusive rares. We do not plan on hiring staff anytime soon, unless it is needed.
Some pictures of Habline
Yoo8L9B.png

lF71CLm.png

mah4.png

puEvRYV.png

081MAQo.png

ccnS6C1.png

Hotel Link :

Last edited:

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
I Dont know why i think its boring ;p, maybe u didnt give enough screenshots. Im starting to think this is just any other phoenix hotel.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Phoenix is pretty boring unless you are really able to add all the new things and the register page isn't really nice but it sure is a good adjustment.

Good luck with your hotel and please keep us updated for more.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
CMS looks a tad plain to me also you should make it so when a tab is selected, it does that thing that actually shows the tab is selected, same with the meta tabs (or whatever they're called) all the rest is looking good and good luck!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Thanks the navigation is using the database same for subnavi so it's hard to do do but I will implant tomorrow. Anyways we are waiting on development vps to go online before I start making adjustments to the emulator and SWFs .
Edit
The main idea today was to get the hotel running and get the theme cleaned up, secured, and modified. Everything is custom besides the news box and design. I will modify the theme to be more appealing but as I am not the best designer I need some help, and you will be added to the developer rank as a designer. You won't get vps access however, you get permissions and that's it. Message me for a app

Last edited:

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I would suggested upgrading to R63B, PhoenixEMU is really old and boring.
Add some more features.
on staff.php redirect the badges to where yours are stored.
Remove the forums tab as there is nothing there.

Honestly, this hotel would of been better if it wasn't rushed. It may not have been, but it seems to be.
Registered as j8ke. Goodluck.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Thanks, and the hotel was kind of rushed as I had only about a hour to set it up as per Jordan wanting hotel up ASAP. Forums will be added tomorrow btw been doing them on development server before transferring to main. But as I said before I will most likely modify Phoenix as per r63b containing lots of bugs

Sent from my iPod touch using

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Removed News Artciles as we have new plans for something else for the news. New staff page in use, not much else. We hava a new manager who's name is Liam.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Whenever I have the time, I will re-design some of the hotel. Zap kept it simple and still does and was one of the top retros. A simple design doesnt matter.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Updated Thread With New Images Of CMS
I'll post below anyways
Me Page
Izp3Ics.png

Staff Page
puEvRYV.png

And News Articles (Non Rev,Mysqli,Made from scratch xD)
081MAQo.png

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Sent from my iPod touch using

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I dont get the last image @LeChris

Also, CMS is ugly still, Nothing new that impressed me to join :p

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I dont get the last image @LeChris

Also, CMS is ugly still, Nothing new that impressed me to join :p
lol the last picture is the new "News" page
I am re-coding a lot of the CMS today also...the theme and shit :) should be better

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Mod close thread please. Hotel is switching hosts, and names also. Thread not needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread