Flash HabLife is back and better than ever! - R63b - Hiring -

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabLife

May 18, 2016
So HabLife is back!
HabLife is the new Habbo retro that works to provide a unique user experience.
HabLife has been created by 3 people that are the owners of the hotel Ollie, Steve and Bex.
Why not join today and maybe apply for staff.
Welcome to the world of habLife. Live life in a unique way.

TQOF40F.png

4Gy0DAd.gif

Screenshots:
kwntNaz.png
Rg03tFR.png
bom3V0h.png
uaBgLTS.png
8DLcqGl.png

Join HabLife Today!

HabLife.uk

khadgar

Apr 3, 2016
@Leader our apologies!
@Zodiak 's hotel looks great. When building this one, and once we had registered the domain etc, we were unaware of Zodiak's hotel until we were told about it from a friend. We have made our apologies to Zodiak and his team for the mix up. Unfortunately we have registered a domain, and it would be a waste of money to change the name at this stage. We do, however, look forward to the release of the HabLife RolePlay. We do wish to extend a further apology to @Zodiak and his team and congratulate their fantastic work!

We are not here to make enemies. We made this retro because we wanted to broaden our knowledge and skills. The name, at the end of the day, is just a name. There have been many HabLifes in the past. Hopefully we can be welcomed into the community. We have worked very hard on our retro. It was very unfortunate that it was taken down last week, but that helped us find a vital floor in our security, and learn from that. So, I would like to thank whoever took the time out to take us down.

At the end of the day, we are all part of a great retro community. We make retros because we were sick of the money-grabbing attitude of Sulake, and want to provide a safe, friendly community for our users! :)

cutes

https://habbi.us
Apr 5, 2016
Quite a lot of staff.. Unless you have a decent user count? Good luck though.

khadgar

Apr 3, 2016
Quite a lot of staff.. Unless you have a decent user count? Good luck though.
Thanks for your feedback! :)

I wanted to build a strong team before launch. Myself, Ollie and Bex have worked hard over the last month making sure the website is ready, and the client was fit to launch. We have had a few setbacks the last couple of weeks, but worked through them. We still have a lot of work to do on the client, as it is still a working progress!
The Forum Manager has also been working hard getting the forum up, and will be hiring Forum Moderators shortly. And the Community Management have also been working hard getting events staff. We hope to be launching a few events shortly.

As I said above, it is still a working progress, but we are serious about providing our users a safe and friendly environment to hang out in, and have fun!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been cleaned, take your drama else where. Anymore off topic or drama will be handled accordingly.

khadgar

Apr 3, 2016
Hey @_J_ .. I know! Obviously playing the best radio station as well ;)
Speak to Jack, because it would be so much easier to put a radio player and request button (or at least a request button) on Peace... rather than people having to go to a different web page :)

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Hey @_J_ .. I know! Obviously playing the best radio station as well ;)
Speak to Jack, because it would be so much easier to put a radio player and request button (or at least a request button) on Peace... rather than people having to go to a different web page :)
Na, they get well over 100 listeners at peak, its ite :p
I would if it was only for peace

khadgar

Apr 3, 2016
Na, they get well over 100 listeners at peak, its ite :p
I would if it was only for peace

Yeah it did take me a while to decide to just put their radio on. We were going to release our own radio, but when we saw just how well Liz and Jacks did on launch night, and everyday after that, i couldnt say no.

Anyway, going a bit off topic here haha! Feel free to PM me your skype and we can carry on the convo there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread