Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronJ2014

Jul 13, 2014
Hello Everyone, Today I am advertising a retro called:

o0e26u.jpg

About The Hotel:
habbohotel.png

Hablife Hotel is a reopening hotel owned by Aaron and Ryan. Hablifeopened on the 11th July 2014 and we hope that we can stay open for a very long time. We're currently running on RevCMSand Phoenix Emulator. We are working to get the latest R63 SWF and clothing at this stage.

What We Offer:

25K Credit Startup

Rare Of The Week

Unique Events

Buying VIP:
2j42gwm_th.jpg

We have two VIP Options. The first is Normal VIP where you get a certain amount of Rares every week. The other is Super VIP, Where you get commands & A Catalogue with Certain Customs and more Rares than a normal VIP User.

The Prices of VIP are: £3 For Normal & £5 for Super

Knowing The Staff:

We have 4 Members of staff who are always active on the hotel:

Aaron & Ryan: The hotel Leaders – We run what goes on around the hotel. That being events to meetings etc. Aaron also edits the hotel and CMS.

Bass AKA Kieran: Helps Aaron around with the CMS and fixes problems that he might have.

Dee: A very experienced Staff member. She Is the Lead Admin on the hotel.

HxHD_Quiz_Award.png

We do client games such as: Falling Furni, Bingo, Takeshis Castle + More. The Biggest event we host is Big Brother in which we give out a massive price!​

You must be registered for see images attach

( You can see a live Demo of the CMS I'm editing @

I hope you enjoyed reading this advertisement as I did making it. I'll be sure to give everyone a warm Welcome as well as a starting gift!

We hope you visit Hablife Soon!

Visit us at:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread