Flash Hableet Hotel |-Custom CMS-|-PhoenixEMU-|-DDOS Protected-|-24/7-|

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
93U7tL0.png

Hableet Hotel is back, and better than ever! Now owned by Chris, An experienced retro owner, and developer, nothing can go wrong!

What happened to Gus, and Nick?
Gus, and Nick as I see it got too old for retros. But this isn't bad news for the Hableet community at all, because now Hableet finally has a proper chance to grow, without any downtime, and poor management due to their flaws.

What's the new agenda?
My agenda for Hableet is for it to grow to become one of the top retros, and to provide the best experience for our users, while also being unique. Hableet will also stay in the previous version of Habbo Hotel, or as most people call it (r63a), due to it's SWF layout being both appealing, and simple. It also allows us to spend more time on adding more features, than wasted on fixing bugs.

Who makes up the staff team?
Chris is the CEO, and Technician of Hableet Hotel. He is 14 years old, and has been in the retro community for over 5 years!
Polli is the lead director of Hableet Hotel, not much is know about him, but he helps direct the community onward!
Banana aka Kolton is in charge of watching over the hotel, he will give me insight on how it's running when I'm unable to come on.

Screenshots
apVzzUZ.png

emwOL1t.png

MfmFgng.png

HPRA5Av.png

6VAnATq.png

3ObxXzd.png

FSCemB2.png

Hableet.pw

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
BSbSaVK.png

One of our users working on his hotel room.
New Banner btw
93U7tL0.png

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Some small things i haven't seen on a edit so far, so that's nice. I like to see that with retros. However, i prefer the phx gold tree edit, to the phx 3.11.0. More commands, better features etc.

You're using the profile page i released which is cool though. It's not that great but it's cool, good luck.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Some small things i haven't seen on a edit so far, so that's nice. I like to see that with retros. However, i prefer the phx gold tree edit, to the phx 3.11.0. More commands, better features etc.

You're using the profile page i released which is cool though. It's not that great but it's cool, good luck.
Thanks, and yea glad you noticed that xD

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Updates:
-Added Web Store (Overview/VIP Page/ Bots/ Badge Shop)
-Custom Username Styling (In Some Area) (Rank Based) (Example would be online users page)
-Forums coming soon (Possibly)
-Kei & Banana demoted to users

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Updates:
-Added Web Store (Overview/VIP Page/ Bots/ Badge Shop)
-Custom Username Styling (In Some Area) (Rank Based) (Example would be online users page)
-Forums coming soon (Possibly)
-Kei & Banana demoted to users

Some unique edits. It looks kinda cool bud

Xavier

Nov 2, 2011
Great, I like your hotel. I have joined your hotel and I would really appreciate it if you come on the client and talk to me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread