HabHub

Liam

Super Moderator
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013

60RShY6oLGMG3sQOtjglB6sfIazWPE1iZ10A5D4E.png
While our server has been an exclusive playground for a lucky few testers, we're now ready to reveal the exciting journey ahead.

At HabHub, we're committed to delivering an exceptional experience, ensuring that every detail is meticulously crafted to perfection. But here's the twist - what you see is not what you get. Our vision is ever-evolving, and HabHub will constantly transform and improve. We believe in an open-door policy; there's no point in keeping our virtual paradise under wraps indefinitely.

OcgBlCq8Q8gWucbykvv7rSc4ZitGg7jhbBIULP9b.png
We invite everyone eager to stay in the loop to join us on . There, you'll find all the latest insights, teasers, and updates. Your suggestions, feedback, and bug reports are invaluable to us as we strive to perfect our shared vision of excellence.

A heartfelt thank you for your patience and enthusiasm. Together, we're on the brink of something extraordinary. HabHub is not just a game; it's a constantly evolving adventure, and we can't wait to share it with you!

Stay tuned for more updates from HabHub - the future awaits, and it's going to be epic!

You must be registered for see images attach

Join today at

React

Sep 17, 2023
Having been online for a while & still online, I will say I am nothing less than disgusted having heard that you've decided to do away with the almighty DUCKETS 🤣. Joking of course! - even at the very early-stages I can tell that this will remain one of those tight-knit communities, with ongoing development honestly I hope this flourishes and gains every bit of traction that it deserves.

Liam

Super Moderator
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Discover the hidden surprises in HabHub's public rooms!

Read more:

Diddy

Aug 14, 2011
You all seem really receptive to feedback and want users opinions, love your approach for things.
Also banging start to the economy, seems like you've smashed it so far with your approach!
Looking forward to seeing how it develops! :)

Liam

Super Moderator
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Appreciate the feedback!

It's going well so far.

Users who are viewing this thread