HabHub

Sarbaz

Sailing the seas of moldy cheese! :)
Nov 8, 2013
Great to see you back operating a retro, like always your projects never fail to impress!

Liam

Super Moderator
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Things are going great! Our user count has stayed steady, and we're excited to see so much activity with our events, competitions, and quests. We've been busy with CMS updates and other improvements to enhance your experience, including fine-tuning our unique economy for a more engaging and balanced gameplay.

A big thank you for all the feedback - we really appreciate it. We're also working on a new client UI and can't wait for you to check it out.

Thanks for your continued support!

React

Sep 17, 2023
Things are going great! Our user count has stayed steady, and we're excited to see so much activity with our events, competitions, and quests. We've been busy with CMS updates and other improvements to enhance your experience, including fine-tuning our unique economy for a more engaging and balanced gameplay.

A big thank you for all the feedback - we really appreciate it. We're also working on a new client UI and can't wait for you to check it out.

Thanks for your continued support!
It really did take off so much better than what I originally thought, I know I said in one of my previous comments that with the current community being the way that it is, it'd be surprising, like maybe the 60+ on the first night would never happen again, I was wrong.

Been playing & interacting daily so far and I'm yet to see the community ponder below 20.

Laravel

Elite Donator
Nov 29, 2020
The support from the community has been amazing, we do appreciate every single one of you.

A massive Kudos to Liam, Nem and Kay for their amazing work on an amazing experience for the retro community and a personal kudos to them contributing ideas and a lot of UAT for Atom V2.

Cannot wait to see what we all build as a community.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
i will check it out, seems fun and nice
Post automatically merged:

update; i played a bit, smooth hotel, users quite friendly. my only issue was with the unique single-currency economy as described on findretros, i always loved the aspect of having goldbars and coins which made trading easier for me. maybe just a personal feeling but i thought id give a feedback on it.

If there is a reason behind this id love to hear it as i find it interesting

Last edited:

Liam

Super Moderator
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
i will check it out, seems fun and nice
Post automatically merged:

update; i played a bit, smooth hotel, users quite friendly. my only issue was with the unique single-currency economy as described on findretros, i always loved the aspect of having goldbars and coins which made trading easier for me. maybe just a personal feeling but i thought id give a feedback on it.

If there is a reason behind this id love to hear it as i find it interesting
Credit furni can reduce the value of other items in trades, which is why we've opted for a single-currency economy. With the release of Origins, we've seen mixed opinions from the community, especially those nostalgic for the 'golden days'. However, many prefer furni-to-furni trading and feel that exchange items contributed to the decline of Habbo. This perspective is also why we haven't introduced a marketplace yet.

We're always open to suggestions and feedback, so who knows what the future holds? But for now, this system is working well for us at HabHub, and we might be the only retro with an economy like this. It's actually fun to be different!

Liam

Super Moderator
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Whoa, so many new updates have dropped on HabHub, and we're hyped to share them all with you!
  • Games Hub
  • Farming Feature
  • New Ways to Earn Credits
  • Prize Points System
  • Name Colours
  • Custom Wired
  • Login Streak Rewards
  • New Achievements
  • And much more!
Hop in and check out all the latest features!

Muscab

Elite Donator
May 23, 2011
Good luck with everything! It’s refreshing to see a hotel that’s consistently updated and driven by genuine passion. Many focus on other things, but your dedication is clear. Wishing you all the best, Liam!

Users who are viewing this thread