Flash HabEasy / r63 / Brand New / Hiring Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
Hey DevBest! I have created a brand new hotel. It's called HabEasy. The url is .

We are hiring staff, so if you're interested the information is on the mainsite. I am only looking for professional and mature users to be staff.

Here are some images of the hotel -
Index -
wrudtb7.png
CMS -
KKQO8QO.png
Client -
WEhCuQm.png

Anyways, thats all! I would love to hear some constructive ideas on which you feel I can improve on the hotel!

Thanks
Lindsey

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Don't know why you're going with an R63 emu instead of a R63B emu especially after Boon's emu was just released. Don't really like your fansite-based CMS, but goodluck anyway.

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
Don't know why you're going with an R63 emuinstead of a R63B emu especially after Boon's emu was just released. Don't really like your fansite-based CMS, but goodluck anyway.

I prefer r63 and I don't want to be like every other retro. With boon's emu being released it just means every retro is going to be the same. And I love the CMS, I find it very unique! Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it! :)

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Hey DevBest! I have created a brand new hotel. It's called HabEasy. The url is .

We are hiring staff, so if you're interested the information is on the mainsite. I am only looking for professional and mature users to be staff.

Here are some images of the hotel -
Index -
wrudtb7.png
CMS -
KKQO8QO.png
Client -
WEhCuQm.png

Anyways, thats all! I would love to hear some constructive ideas on which you feel I can improve on the hotel!

Thanks
Lindsey
Hate the cms its ugly imo
R63? Meh

goodluck

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I like how stable and fast your client is though, noticeably different from the other hotels I've been on to try. I wouldn't suggest staying with R63 regardless.

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Post a screenshot of your whole client. Not just a room. And you get your cms etc from retro ripper and thats unsecure.
R63A is getting more obsolete though I prefer it. The owner knows how to professionally run a private habbo server staff wise, and client wise.
Good luck.

Last edited:

iHamza

Jan 9, 2016
I can't join your retro. Check please your bans or database. I want to help you ;)

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I can't join your retro. Check please your bans or database. I want to help you ;)
@Lindseey, it looks like you messed something up on your end of the table. I can't access my Xylo account and when I try to register as Xylo it says that the account already exists but I only use one password for my accounts. You should probably fix it as it's also the case for people like @iHamza too.

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
@Lindseey, it looks like you messed something up on your end of the table. I can't access my Xylo account and when I try to register as Xylo it says that the account already exists but I only use one password for my accounts. You should probably fix it as it's also the case for people like @iHamza too.

hopefully all is fixed! let me know

rickymenier

May 26, 2010
Recently switched to another VPS and have been fixing up the site.
Added a vault to the site. 5 chances a day at cracking it. Once you do you'll receive a vault point which can be used towards credits, furni, or even VIP.
Also added a ROTW to the site to make it easier for users to enter instead of having to email.

Besides slowly working on the catalog (moving things around and adding things) I fixed timed credits and duckets (2500 of each every 15 minutes)

User base is slowly building, so come on by and have some fun!

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Great hotel lindsey 10/10 Keep up the great work.
How so? They use sledmore's emu, an ugly skin, and they have like 10- users online lool

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Pin

Sep 25, 2015
"504 Gateway time-out"
Not sure if this is a problem on my end with my incredibly shit internet or not.
Either way 10/0

rickymenier

May 26, 2010
Great hotel lindsey 10/10 Keep up the great work.
Thanks for the support

How so? They use sledmore's emu, an ugly skin, and they have like 10- users online lool

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk
Now that's a bit unfair isn't it? There are a few hotels, even Habboon, that use sledmore's emu. You can't use that against us.
You have your opinion, so I'll accept that.
and you can't expect us to open up the first day and have 100+ players. Things take time to build up.

So out of those three "reasons" only one is valid.

"504 Gateway time-out"
Not sure if this is a problem on my end with my incredibly shit internet or not.
Either way 10/0
We were having some issues that day, but everything is back up and running.

Come check us out people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread