Flash HabEasy / r63 / Brand New / Hiring Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
I didn't expect 100+ users, ya scrub, Sled's emu gets a bit tiring when every hotel uses it. Most people don't like seeing the exact same emu every retro they use

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
Haters are gunnah hate, its normal. Doesn't stop us from trying to make something of the retro. It's been a month and already on the second page of the retroslist. I think thats quite good. Already have a small reoccurring community. It improves daily. Just takes dedication

How so? They use sledmore's emu, an ugly skin, and they have like 10- users online lool

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Also, you're just butt hurt that I fired you as my Dev, because you didn't know how to set up a simple Navicat. Which is beyond easy to setup. And as far as I'm aware you sent me the Sledmore emu link. A bit hypocritical are you now? AlexK.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
Wow amazing your so positive owner making sure everyone's opinion that could help your hotel, do you try join my proxy? Or you already have a proxy for your client?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 1, 2015
Wow amazing your so positive owner making sure everyone's opinion that could help your hotel, do you try join my proxy? Or you already have a proxy for your client?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
?
anyways, nothing special, cms has been released already, vault he added has been released already, rotw thing has been released already, try and get some unique stuff going on.
other than that, it's alright,
Goodluck.

bruhguy

Retired
Jun 26, 2015
?
anyways, nothing special, cms has been released already, vault he added has been released already, rotw thing has been released already, try and get some unique stuff going on.
other than that, it's alright,
Goodluck.

How unique do you want a client to be?
How unique do you want a cms to be?
Every hotel are using the same but they have edited their cms to the extend, I'm impress

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Is this Habslick now? Anyways, the community and staff are friendly, and your userbase is gradually improving, which is awesome. Keep up the great work and good luck Lindsey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread