Habbo's New User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Out of all of those I probably like this one the best:

I like it for a number of reasons, first of all because it of it's dynamic graphics and the way they have organised the navigation bar on the top and texture to the bars are just sexy. I also like the idea of adding more of a social networking feel to it, by the looks of the top right it also gives you the option to have your own profile and some more sexy ass features.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Well they'll just have to deal with it wouldn't they? :]
And unless they learn how to do it, they won't know how to edit the swfs. But Saying that, there will have to be a change in the Habbo Sections, Other users have to teach noobs how to edit SWF's... kinda like passing their legacy onwards. :]
Sorry for my retarded Metaphors.. I seem to have a problem in life.
At first I was going to go opposite of this one, but when I started learning to edit SWFs, I agree with this one now. In the future Habbo could rely everything on the client. But the problem is space, if there will be enough space on every plugin Habbo Retro Coders/Programmers would do, unless they are categorized (e.g. Settings, Community etc..)

ONE WORD: Sexy.

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Holy crap, do they change it every 2 weeks or something?
Yes, hence why there hasn't been any updates yet. Well, they change their encryption anyway. Which means that if we want to update, we'd have to do a WHOLE new re-write of the emulator, every single time they updated... too hard imo. ;P

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I doubt a lot of these updates will occur, I hardly think there going to use bad quality images compared to the ones they have just now, e.g the navigator images are terrible quality. and I doubt anyone would like it if you clicked on a user to add them and a big silver box appeared taking up like half the page. although the profile part is cool.

iJackson

Mar 6, 2012
Although, I guess that can be a good thing. We have FAR too many hotels, mostly run by nubs. ;) It will filter out noobs from making horrid hotels that waste good domain names. ;)
like the old saying first in, first served

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
Sean/ChronicHosts just came out with a rev theme for this! And it will be included in revEMU! :up: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread