Habboon Plus Edit Connection Issue.

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
Hello All,
So I'm re-creating this thread... So I'm having issue connecting to the client... I have confirmed that everything is linked... External_Vars... I strongly believe it's the SWF... Every time I try to connect it's get stuck at 76% but when I look at my EMU it shows 1 User Online... If you want you can take a look at

Video:

Links
"external.variables.txt" : " ",
"external.texts.txt" : " ",
"external.override.texts.txt" : " ",
"external.override.variables.txt" : " ",
"external.figurepartlist.txt" : " ",
"productdata.load.url" : " ",
"furnidata.load.url" : " ",

Client.php
PHP:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/{skin}/images/favicon.ico" type="image/vnd.microsoft.icon"/>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<title>{hotelName} Hotel - Client</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/styles/client.css" type="text/css">

<script type="text/javascript" src="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/js/swfobject.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var BaseUrl = "{swf_folder}";
var flashvars =
{
"client.allow.cross.domain" : "1",
"client.notify.cross.domain" : "0",
"connection.info.host" : "107.175.57.5",
"connection.info.port" : "30000",
"site.url" : "{url}",
"url.prefix" : "{url}",
"client.reload.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
"client.fatal.error.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
"client.connection.failed.url" : "{url}/disconnected",
"external.variables.txt" : "{external_vars}?<?php echo time(); ?>",
"external.texts.txt" : "{external_texts}?<?php echo time(); ?>",
"external.override.texts.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/override/external_flash_override_texts.txt",
"external.override.variables.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt",
"external.figurepartlist.txt" : "{url}/swf/gamedata/figuredata.xml",
"productdata.load.url" : "{product_data}?<?php echo time(); ?>",
"furnidata.load.url" : "{furni_data}?<?php echo time(); ?>",
"use.sso.ticket" : "1",
"sso.ticket" : "{sso}",
"client.starting" : "Please wait! {hotelName} is starting up.",
"processlog.enabled" : "0",
"flash.client.url" : BaseUrl,
"client.starting.revolving" : "For science, you monster/Loading funny message... please wait./Would you like fries with that?/Follow the yellow duck./Time is just an illusion./Are we there yet?!/I like your t-shirt./Look left. Look right. Blink twice. Ta da!/It\'s not you, it\'s me./Shhh! I\'m trying to think here./Loading pixel universe.",
"flash.client.origin" : "popup"
};
var params =
{
"base" : BaseUrl + "/",
"allowScriptAccess" : "always",
"menu" : "false"
};
swfobject.embedSWF(BaseUrl + "/Habbo.swf", "client", "100%", "100%", "10.0.0", "{swf_folder}/expressInstall.swf", flashvars, params, null);
</script>
</head>

<body>
<div id="client"></div>
</body>
</html>

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
This can be due to a couple things honestly.
  1. Check to see if everything is linked correctly. Go to your variables, override variables, and make sure every link is right.
  2. If your port isn't open, it's not going to connect. But, as you can see your emulator receives the connection as it reads 1 user online; so it's not this.
  3. Clear your cache. This is unlikely if you've never got onto the hotel itself before.
#1 is probably your answer, check thoroughly and press F12 on the client to see if any console errors come.

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
This can be due to a couple things honestly.
  1. Check to see if everything is linked correctly. Go to your variables, override variables, and make sure every link is right.
  2. If your port isn't open, it's not going to connect. But, as you can see your emulator receives the connection as it reads 1 user online; so it's not this.
  3. Clear your cache. This is unlikely if you've never got onto the hotel itself before.
#1 is probably your answer, check thoroughly and press F12 on the client to see if any console errors come.
See and that is the funny thing... Nothing is showing in the console error..

27zw58l.png

Ok so I re-uploaded a fresh copy of the SWF @Sledmore released but it now redirects me to the root folder of the swf folder.

Users who are viewing this thread