Old School HabboDays | Habbo's best time period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
2w6c3mo.jpg

"The Successors of both Blabbers Hotel and Soul Hotel bring you one of the most revolutionary Habbo Retros. Complete with a very Nostalgic User Interface and professional staff, we hope to provide the best experiences of Habbo's best time period."
  • BattleBall is playable
  • Habbo Diving Lido is useable
  • Professional Staff
  • Secure CMS
  • Nostalgic User Interface
  • Friendly Community
  • Custom Emulator
  • Custom Furniture
Screenies:

mw4qjt.jpg

2nkt5e9.jpg

link:

Last edited:

Sharingan

Feb 8, 2015
Great hotel especially as it's and Old School. You also have a decent user count. The Cms is also good, not plain and simple like most other new retros.
Good Luck!

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
Its nice to see an old school retro with a decent user count :) good luck

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I like the idea of it being old school, just change your website front-end to something creative, we don't always need the nostalgic feeling.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I like the idea of it being old school, just change your website front-end to something creative, we don't always need the nostalgic feeling.
I quite like the name and now that they have users, popularity/fame with that name and the domain, they probably wont change. I think the name is creative because "Habbo Days" is like the old days of Habbo AKA Old school.

Antoni0

Jun 10, 2012
The hotel is visited by people from Germany, Italy and UK.. It's your timezone. We stay geting 13+ online everyday..

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
After playing this for a while, I do have to admit It is a very interesting hotel, sorry for the negative about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread