Habbo Theme ASE & NEW FIX

Tando

Norwegian Steam Engine
Oct 23, 2011
2gspyeu.png

It does that when I try to post news.

I have the same error, any help? Seems like when you are about to post the news it doesn't work.

Riftsmith

Feb 17, 2012
I have the same error, any help? Seems like when you are about to post the news it doesn't work.
I don't think the HK was completed? I'm not too sure, whoever re-released it could have accidentally deleted one of the files. You could check out my own ASE if you like?

Tando

Norwegian Steam Engine
Oct 23, 2011
I don't think the HK was completed? I'm not too sure, whoever re-released it could have accidentally deleted one of the files. You could check out my own ASE if you like?
Thanks but it's been a while since this was posted. I'm now using my own HK :)

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I have used this ASE before, it is an exploit. You could just go to and they would gain access to the ASE straight away. When i had my hotel, currently being made again now (Pm me for details), i had this ASE and i was being hacked many times, i didnt realise it was the ASE until i had tested the url/ase/dash and not being able to access without login.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I have used this ASE before, it is an exploit. You could just go to and they would gain access to the ASE straight away. When i had my hotel, currently being made again now (Pm me for details), i had this ASE and i was being hacked many times, i didnt realise it was the ASE until i had tested the url/ase/dash and not being able to access without login.
Please stop. This isn't an exploit, just an extended feature incase you forgot your password

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
When I download this, login works but when I press log in, it redirects to /ase/login but it needs to redirect to /ase/index.php?url=dash but then I edit top link and it dont work

Users who are viewing this thread