Recruiting Habbo Roleplay Project (Paid Project)

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Hello,

So, I've came up with something to keep myself busy during the lockdown while there isn't really any RP's open at the moment, I am interested to see if any other developers would like to contribute to the project. We will be running this of Plus Emulator (NOT Flux) and will be aiming to implement some new and improved features (can discuss this further in private).

Also, as this pandemic goes on and I know a lot of people will be out of work/losing out on money so I will be paying anyone that decides to contribute to the project (the more you contribute, the more you get paid, it is that simple).

If you want to discuss this further then you can contact me on Discord.
Dxrmo#1349

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
By time you get anything going PeakRP will be opened again, but goodluck
I'm aware of them re-opening but in all honesty, I'm not making this to try and "compete" with Peak as I wouldn't be gaining anything from it in my opinion. I'm simply only doing this for fun but of course still want it to look appealing to the community. Thank you though:)

Ian2455

Jun 25, 2017
Hello,

So, I've came up with something to keep myself busy during the lockdown while there isn't really any RP's open at the moment, I am interested to see if any other developers would like to contribute to the project. We will be running this of Plus Emulator (NOT Flux) and will be aiming to implement some new and improved features (can discuss this further in private).

Also, as this pandemic goes on and I know a lot of people will be out of work/losing out on money so I will be paying anyone that decides to contribute to the project (the more you contribute, the more you get paid, it is that simple).

If you want to discuss this further then you can contact me on Discord.
Dxrmo#1349

not many RPs open? I opened mine just a few days ago.

tares

May 12, 2020
Currently I work doing enables, but I am interested in opening my own project in Spanish, I am the only one to do motorcycles in swf
:)

yoyok

Apr 24, 2013
Currently I work doing enables, but I am interested in opening my own project in Spanish, I am the only one to do motorcycles in swf
:)
Motorcycles? You are not the first. Many hotels have this already as enable.

Users who are viewing this thread