Habbo Roleplay Pack Release (HabboVIP/PixelZone) - FREE

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
Plenty people complain about this release and if anyone got it running immediately trashed it the next day.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Plenty people complain about this release and if anyone got it running immediately trashed it the next day.

I just don't understand how people got it running. This is as far as I could get it. Why is my client stuck at 60%?

You must be registered for see images attach

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
I just don't understand how people got it running. This is as far as I could get it. Why is my client stuck at 60%?

You must be registered for see images attach
I haven't looked into this properly but I see 3 different ports? Are your ports open? Double check it,

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
I haven't looked into this properly but I see 3 different ports? Are your ports open? Double check it,
Thanks for responding. I opened all ports through my firewall.

@TheBello - a few questions for you.

Why is there three (3) Nitro folders? Is only one of them supposed to be used?

Is there any other ports that need to be looked at. I 2096, 2087 and 3043 for server ports.

This to me shouldn't be difficult to setup. When everything is hard-wired in, is where problems begin to occur. Personally for someone who has a lot of experience with Retros in the past, this shouldn't take weeks upon weeks of troubleshooting and finding the problem.

I don't see why this should have been released in the first place if its broken and cannot be used. There are styling templates missing in the websocket folder, and the nobody is willing to be any good of support.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Thanks for responding. I opened all ports through my firewall.

@TheBello - a few questions for you.

Why is there three (3) Nitro folders? Is only one of them supposed to be used?

Is there any other ports that need to be looked at. I 2096, 2087 and 3043 for server ports.

This to me shouldn't be difficult to setup. When everything is hard-wired in, is where problems begin to occur. Personally for someone who has a lot of experience with Retros in the past, this shouldn't take weeks upon weeks of troubleshooting and finding the problem.

I don't see why this should have been released in the first place if its broken and cannot be used. There are styling templates missing in the websocket folder, and the nobody is willing to be any good of support.
Even though you may thought your ports are open, check Port Checker and see whether it's open or not. I had a similar issue and it's because the ports were closed even though I've opened it through my firewall.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Even though you may thought your ports are open, check Port Checker and see whether it's open or not. I had a similar issue and it's because the ports were closed even though I've opened it through my firewall.
Ports are open doing a netstat -aon check through CMD. The server is reading packets.

Awer2

Feb 15, 2024
- All these Habbo (RP too) developers are releasing these long after the community died. . They gatekep these devs for years and rifhtly so its their work, but don’t say you did it to help the community , you even held this for 2 years, just because.

Although I wouldn’t play anymore I wouldve lovee to see it continue with the next generation of bored adolescent computer gamers. However developers usually left and kept files with them.

Users who are viewing this thread