Habbo Roleplay Pack Release (HabboVIP/PixelZone) - FREE

Chlitzxer

Aug 4, 2023
@TheBello I really appreciate the contribution I tried to download and seems like it is protected and I cannot request access is there any other links to download?

PeepeViolin

Aug 25, 2021
Every time i try to login or register (POST) i got this error, someone know how to fix it?
You must be registered for see images attach

Overhaul

Oct 27, 2020
My ads don't load and don't appear in the menu

How did you manage to start the client with Nitro? It was rejecting the connection and giving an error, but the socket was connecting and working fine.

Attachments

• 25936BF2-44C9-499B-84AE-320B21D182D1.jpeg
    25936BF2-44C9-499B-84AE-320B21D182D1.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 18

jhoancito

Jan 18, 2021
Hello Habbo enthusiasts!

A couple of years ago, I invested $2k in a comprehensive Habbo Roleplay pack. Today, I've made the decision to share it with the community at absolutely no cost.

Why am I releasing this pack now?

The Habbo Roleplay community has seen quieter days, and my personal commitments prevent me from maintaining and updating the pack as I once could. By sharing it, I hope it might spark some enthusiasm and possibly contribute to reviving the community in any small way.

What's inside this pack?

• PlusEmu (C# Emulator): A robust and feature-packed Emulator for the best roleplaying experience.
  • PHP CMS: An intuitive Content Management System built specifically for Habbo Roleplay.
  • SWFs: Essential Shockwave Flash files for a smooth gaming experience.
  • Nitro: An added boost for your Habbo environment.
  • Database: Everything you need in one database to jumpstart your Habbo roleplay.

Download Links:

A Few Points to Consider:

• Limited Support: While I'd love to assist everyone, please understand that I can offer very limited to no support post this release. However, I'm hopeful that the community can come together and help each other out.
  • Reason for Release: With the current state of the community and my own time constraints, I felt it's best to put this pack in the hands of those who might find use for it.
Thank you for understanding, and I genuinely hope this contribution helps to breathe some life back into the Habbo Roleplay world!
Videos:

image.png

image.png

image.png
image.png
What version of xampp is compatible?

Kenanapi

Dec 13, 2017
Is there anyone who can help with the installation of this or it would be better if you prepare a video because you have shared it, there needs to be a special installation for this.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Plenty of ppl got it running.
I've got everything going except the client is black and I put a support ticket in the Habbo Help Section. Would definitely appreciate a little help!
Post automatically merged:

This is the console of the browser when running the client. Sometimes it connects to the socket, sometimes not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread