Habbo retro VS minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheetos

Jun 28, 2012
At the moment, On Minecraft, I'm stuck in a hole. So I rage quitted. So at the moment, I'm gonna say: Habbo.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Oh, yeah because everything is pixelated and Mobs walk around the streets isn't it?
..No

i think Minecraft though

Its to my interpetation, habbo you cannot go outside of a "room" hence why I said it is more realistic nub.

Jan 17, 2012
At the moment, On Minecraft, I'm stuck in a hole. So I rage quitted. So at the moment, I'm gonna say: Habbo.
Can't you just fly out?
--
Minecraft < Habbo.
I don't think Habbo is going to last very long, so I better get used to Minecraft. I am also starting to lose interest in Habbo.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Habbo isn't all that great, Minecraft is just horrible. It's not realistic at all. If they had better graphics, I would consider it though.

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
tough desision..... I like them both however in MC youc an have custom avatars and all so idk!

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Minecraft of course...

And you can create your own coding language, how else do you think they were created? The web development Jesus?

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Habbo has been ruined by both the merge and the mute. The games are disgusting and Habbo doesn't seem hotelish now... Minecraft is good because you can create your own server whereas Sulake doesn't.

Habbo is way worse... Minecraft FTW ;)

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
I can't believe anyone would even consider Habbo being better.
  1. Habbo Sucks
  2. Minecraft is Awesome
  3. Habbo Sucks
  4. Minecraft is Awesome
  5. ......

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Well... as Habbo is for people who like to fuck up money and get hit on by a predator every day, I would defo say Minecraft. A lot of people play Minecraft, you don't see any "Habbocon".

Meincraft -> habbotard

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Well... as Habbo is for people who like to fuck up money and get hit on by a predator every day, I would defo say Minecraft. A lot of people play Minecraft, you don't see any "Habbocon".

Meincraft -> habbotard
Minefag is lame, I think you're the type of guy that likes to dig for a living? Since you consider habbo is for the people who like to fuck up money.

Minefag is nothing but just digging holes and creating stuff that looks like shit boxes. If you don't want me calling Minecraft, Minefag then top call Habbo, Habbotard. Thanks.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Habbo Retros have started to die out and most lack updates, minecraft seems to have more originality in terms of gaming but I wouldn't say it's more realistic than habbo.

As much as I love habbo.
Minecraft > Habbo.

Lack updates you say ;) ;)

But id choose Minecraft over Habbo due to the fact HABBO RETROS ARE ILLEGAL.. If I could convince my 1000 (only at any time) users to play my Minecraft server instead of Habbo I would be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread