Habbo retro VS minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Oh I forgot I could walk outside and spawn TNT and blow shit up.
---
I'd say Minecraft > Habbo.
Because chairs with dinosaur eggs floating IN them while you sit in it, is realistic.
Both games aren't very realistic but Minecraft does have some realistic features. Plus I don't like the overhead view on habburp.

Minecraft > habbu

NeonHotel

May 3, 2012
Yeah but with Habbo (retros) you get to code shit and make everything awesome :eek:

NeonHotel

May 3, 2012
Not guna lie, only been on minecraft a few days so dont know everything it has to offer, what language are the mods coded in or is it just like a minecraft only language

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Habbo Retros have started to die out and most lack updates, minecraft seems to have more originality in terms of gaming but I wouldn't say it's more realistic than habbo.

As much as I love habbo.
Minecraft > Habbo.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Because chairs with dinosaur eggs floating IN them while you sit in it, is realistic.
Both games aren't very realistic but Minecraft does have some realistic features. Plus I don't like the overhead view on habburp.

Minecraft > habbu

Hence why I didn't say 'Habbo > Minecraft', idiot.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Habbo offers nothing different, go to a retro and everythings the same as another. Minecraft has a substantial amount of servers to offer, all being different kinds. (Creative, PVP, Survival, Factions, Game servers, and alot more). Within habbo all you could think of is regular habbo and RP's.

NeonHotel

May 3, 2012
Personally i think habbo should allow people to setup "habbo servers" like how minecraft allows you to setup a minecraft server

NeonHotel

May 3, 2012
I havent thought about how it would work fully but it would basically mean you could legally setup a retro, think about how much habbos popularity would go up if you consider how many people in total play on retros in comparison with the number of online habbo players, it would be a chance for habbo to become decent again

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Right, here goes my opinion.

I think that Minecraft has mote variety of shit to do, whereas Habbo has the same shit, day in, day out. But then, I prefer the way you can control your character/avatar on Habbo. Adding to this, I think that Habbo has a better way of playing. No download and free to play online. Minecraft graphics I think are worse, imo.

Habbo > Minecraft. (Retros will be dead soon, give it a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread