Habbo retro VS minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Minefag is lame, I think you're the type of guy that likes to dig for a living? Since you consider habbo is for the people who like to fuck up money.

Minefag is nothing but just digging holes and creating stuff that looks like shit boxes. If you don't want me calling Minecraft, Minefag then top call Habbo, Habbotard. Thanks.

Who needs digging... if you don't like to dig all the time, install some MODs. Atleast the people on MC are more mature. And like said, retro's are illegal.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Right, here goes my opinion.

I think that Minecraft has mote variety of shit to do, whereas Habbo has the same shit, day in, day out. But then, I prefer the way you can control your character/avatar on Habbo. Adding to this, I think that Habbo has a better way of playing. No download and free to play online. Minecraft graphics I think are worse, imo.

Habbo > Minecraft. (Retros will be dead soon, give it a few years.

Minecraft graphics are meant to be as they are, if they tried to go hard out like battlefield graphics it would be shit and too much.

And as much as i'm moving off habbo retro's they wont die in a few years time. All you developers think your the first and last. There will be developers after you (Aimed at everyone). You think the community is turning to shit because all you do is slag off the kids that actually want to learn this shit but your forgetting you were one of them sometime ago. Just because habbo is advancing and retros aren't doing so well doesn't mean retros will be gone in a few years.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Minecraft graphics are meant to be as they are, if they tried to go hard out like battlefield graphics it would be shit and too much.

And as much as i'm moving off habbo retro's they wont die in a few years time. All you developers think your the first and last. There will be developers after you (Aimed at everyone). You think the community is turning to shit because all you do is slag off the kids that actually want to learn this shit but your forgetting you were one of them sometime ago. Just because habbo is advancing and retros aren't doing so well doesn't mean retros will be gone in a few years.
By dead, I do not think "gone completely". I think the Retro Development maybe peeking what we can do as a retro community. The retro community is now getting over run by the noobs who think all retros are RP.

In know Minecraft graphics are meant to be as they are, I just highly dislike them.

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
Minefag is lame, I think you're the type of guy that likes to dig for a living? Since you consider habbo is for the people who like to fuck up money.

Minefag is nothing but just digging holes and creating stuff that looks like shit boxes. If you don't want me calling Minecraft, Minefag then top call Habbo, Habbotard. Thanks.
YouSuck.jpg

By dead, I do not think "gone completely". I think the Retro Development maybe peeking what we can do as a retro community. The retro community is now getting over run by the noobs who think all retros are RP.

In know Minecraft graphics are meant to be as they are, I just highly dislike them.
Get Sphax - Then it actually looks nice

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Get Sphax - Then it actually looks nice
Totally agree, Sphax is one of the best texture packs.

The thing I highly like about Minecraft, is that you have so much diffrent options to make it to your own likings. Multiple (LEGAL!) servers, diffrent texture packs which give it diffrent opportunities to build diffrent great things. Also with the MODs you can do other stuff then basic Minecraft, like Tekk!t.

With Habbo, you are limited to the things Sulake creates. Also, if someone out here makes a nice Emu or code for the emu, they keep it closed-source or want money for it, however 90% of the time a Minecraft hobby (plug-in/texture pack) developer makes something, they release it open-source for free.

tryzombie505

Mar 9, 2012
Minecraft = better because you can get the source to it and make mods it never gets boring and it goes on forever!
habbo = 2d men walking around good for fun but gets boring

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
"habbo retros is the same thing everyday?" so is minecraft if you dont have an imagination. Retros introuduced me a whole new world i never knew of. I gain knowledge in many areas that may and probably will be useless to me in the future. Minecraft is also fun but personally shit gets boring as hell you cant customize it. Retros you can build rooms games whatever the hell you want and talk to people much more interactively. And so what retros are illegal so is drinking underage but the whole world does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread