Habbo Retro Online Problem

Segnem

Nov 28, 2015
I just made a retro and edited a lot of shit but I need it to come online now. Im using a vps and I have done that firewall thing with the ports to bring it online but that didnt do it. Is there something I'm missing?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Are you using any proxies? Also, you need to make sure the configuration is setup correctly, on both ends and sometimes the client.php file will have a different port then what it actually is on your CMS config.

Also:
Make sure your SWf's are working correctly, and its the right revision and test via localhost

Segnem

Nov 28, 2015
Are you using any proxies? Also, you need to make sure the configuration is setup correctly, on both ends and sometimes the client.php file will have a different port then what it actually is on your CMS config.

Also:
Make sure your SWf's are working correctly, and its the right revision and test via localhost
Thats a bit hard to understand since I aint really experienced with retros but ill see what i can do

Also:
So, the ports looks fine and localhost works fine. Im using XAMPP could it be something to do with that?

Tads

http://air-hotel.info/
Nov 2, 2013
First off, is your main configuration file all sorted out?

i,e for the "URL" and the "IP" portion, make sure you've configured those parts correctly (IP , is your VPS IP address, while URL is your actual retro link)

Segnem

Nov 28, 2015
First off, is your main configuration file all sorted out?

i,e for the "URL" and the "IP" portion, make sure you've configured those parts correctly (IP , is your VPS IP address, while URL is your actual retro link)
I got everything working, thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread