Habbo Retro Login Page - NOT CODED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusteh

Feb 11, 2013
Hello everyone, for the last week or so I have been getting myself into habbo graphics. I've always wanted to make and code a login page but I've never been able to code, so I thought I'd design and login page ready for when I'm able to code it, there is currently no register page to go with it, but I will design one if you guys like my login page.

You must be registered for see images attach

It took me about 1 hour to create it, some things might look abit dodgy, I do apologise but I am quite new to these things. Feel free to code it and add your name to the credits on the bottom of the page.

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Crusty

Crusteh

Feb 11, 2013
Yeah I thought that but then I didn't want to add more things and make it look to cramped, maybe I could make it smaller?

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Hello everyone, for the last week or so I have been getting myself into habbo graphics. I've always wanted to make and code a login page but I've never been able to code, so I thought I'd design and login page ready for when I'm able to code it, there is currently no register page to go with it, but I will design one if you guys like my login page.

You must be registered for see images attach

It took me about 1 hour to create it, some things might look abit dodgy, I do apologise but I am quite new to these things. Feel free to code it and add your name to the credits on the bottom of the page.

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Crusty
This looks nice! Do you want me to code it? :)

Crusteh

Feb 11, 2013
Yes please Boy, you can add yourself to the credits if you can see it at the bottom of the page :p

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I done it, But the image looks Fucked the background one Cuz its small in size, Anyways.. Try picking a background which can you can fit . Look at this

If you can get a better background which fits the screen, ill be more than happy to finish it. :p Look, at this , its one of my designs,

Crusteh

Feb 11, 2013
Thank you, it looks okay.. some things have changed from the original image.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Yeah, I had to resize it, which fucked pixels and which made me give up, Try getting backgrounds of Thats where i get most of my backgrounds of, even if its personal website :p

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Nothing would be exact, unless he worked on it for much longer, I believe. + Looks good boy!
The image I like on that site is There are probably more but that's the one on the front page that I liked.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Like it just looks a little dull and doesnt have anything exciting. 8/10

Axsiz

Feb 11, 2013
I like it, except the top bar. Why is there a light grey on it, make it dissolve into the black color. That just my thoughts. Overall 7/10

Crusteh

Feb 11, 2013
Yeah I just noticed that, I'm going to add things and change fonts on the page soon - I was thinking of adding a twitter and facebook logo to the site and then people click it and it links to either the twitter or facebook page?

Shard

Feb 16, 2013
I don't like it. Too much negative space. It can be improved though. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread